Messageboard - Classifieds

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Live/Work Opportunity Near CSCC/CCAD

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Classifieds Live/Work Opportunity Near CSCC/CCAD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I drive/bus by this building all the time and often envision what I’d do with it if I had some spare cash burning a hole in my pocket. ;) It’s sandwiched right in between CSCC and CCAD and perfect for student-focused development (apartments, art studios, coffee shop, etc)…

Anyway, thought I’d share it here just in case anyone ready is looking for an opportunity like this:

http://www.trulia.com/property/3007688321-360-E-Long-St-Columbus-OH-43215

$500,000

360 East Long Street

Size: 10,000 sqft

Price/sqft: $50/sqft

Living Space, Office Space, Warehouse, Multi-vehicle parking (heated), Off-street parking–All Downtown!

10,000+ Square feet: approx 1,200 residential; 2,400 office; 7,000 warehouse, located on NE corner of North Grant and East Long Streets in downtown Columbus. Two parcels. First parcel contains 3-story, circa 1890 building with two floors office space and third-floor apartment containing five rooms plus bath and kitchen. Skylights, corner bay window, up-close downtown views. Second parcel is 20th-Century warehouse, 7,000 square feet, with automatic overhead garage door access from Grant Street and entry door on Long Street. GREAT OPPORTUNITY to live, work, and grow your own business downtown. Warehouse could be rented as studio or storage space for local art students. Adjacent to properties on campuses of Columbus College of Art and Design and Columbus State College.

Columbusite

The 1st floor should definitely get a makeover. It’s just hideous as is. If there were a coffeeshop or restaurant, etc here it would provide a great alternative to what the schools are offering.

mrsgeedeck
    Participant

@geedeck and I drove by that building yesterday and both commented on how that place is begging to be bought. Ditch all of the grey wood lower portion and renovate the brick into a newer building.

Pro Se
    Participant

The Hills Market development should move this along nicely. A colleague’s grandfather owns it and I understand the price has been reduced…

cbus11

It is now $400k. It seems like there is a lot to work with. I think it has lots of potential.

There are some interior photos here:

http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/3007688321-360-E-Long-St-Columbus-OH-43215

Love the corner detail:

Static-X

Walker said:
    I drive/bus by this building all the time and often envision what I’d do with it if I had some spare cash burning a hole in my pocket. ;) It’s sandwiched right in between CSCC and CCAD and perfect for student-focused development (apartments, art studios, coffee shop, etc)…

Anyway, thought I’d share it here just in case anyone ready is looking for an opportunity like this:

http://www.trulia.com/property/3007688321-360-E-Long-St-Columbus-OH-43215

$500,000
    360 East Long Street

Size: 10,000 sqft
    Price/sqft: $50/sqft

Living Space, Office Space, Warehouse, Multi-vehicle parking (heated), Off-street parking–All Downtown!

10,000+ Square feet: approx 1,200 residential; 2,400 office; 7,000 warehouse, located on NE corner of North Grant and East Long Streets in downtown Columbus. Two parcels. First parcel contains 3-story, circa 1890 building with two floors office space and third-floor apartment containing five rooms plus bath and kitchen. Skylights, corner bay window, up-close downtown views. Second parcel is 20th-Century warehouse, 7,000 square feet, with automatic overhead garage door access from Grant Street and entry door on Long Street. GREAT OPPORTUNITY to live, work, and grow your own business downtown. Warehouse could be rented as studio or storage space for local art students. Adjacent to properties on campuses of Columbus College of Art and Design and Columbus State College.

Whatever you do Walker, watch that first step.

cc

I am not a realtor, but I think it would sell faster if they did a little cleaning before taking those realestate photos…

RichLauro

Yes, Hill Market may make this move and will certainly improve this intersection just up the street.

LATFJoss

Also, it seems that cars going eastbound on Long seem to crash into this building, twice that I know of in the past year or so. Kind of freakish, it better not become a trend.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Looks like it may have sold. Noticed a new sign on the building today advertising it as a retail opportunity from Wagenbrenner. ;)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: