Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Little Palace is Reopening on Monday

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Little Palace is Reopening on Monday

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Just heard that Little Palace downtown has closed due to health code violations. Not sure if they’re going to be able to reopen.

Anyone have any updates?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

lifeliberty
    Participant

yeah, that is sad. the news article seemed like it tried to make LP out to be creepy, but the old man is so cool, I love his attitude. Hope they stay open!

misskitty
    Participant

yea it’s sad but I don’t get why he thinks the rules of food safety are hard to fallow?
    10 day old chicken and warm fish are 2 things you can’t possibly think are ok.

whopper jr
    whopper jr
    Participant

The “VIOLATION” whisper stamp is great on the wsyx6.com piece.

wsyx said “…(rules and regs are)…so tough he thinks the Health Dept. will shut him down. What will he do then?”

Little Palace man said “I will smile, then I’ll have a drink with them, and I will say I’m gone, goodbye. Ha ha ha”

HeySquare
    Participant

There was a blurb in the Dispatch today too. It’s at the end of the article in other news…

http://www.dispatchpolitics.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2009/04/22/copy/DOGFIGHT.ART_ART_04-22-09_B1_P4DKJPT.html?adsec=politics&sid=101

Core_Models

I have eaten there many times, and as long as I can I will again.

fuck WSYX.

ZHC

Just got word they will reopen on Monday

Cool hope this is all over and done with, they’ve been in the neighborhood since my Grandfather’s time running our shop. I’d hate for it to end this way.

futureman
    Participant

glad to hear, I have yet to make it over there but I’m sure once Dirty Franks opens up I’ll give it a try.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

ZHC wrote >>
    Just got word they will reopen on Monday

Thanks for the update! I just updated the post title to reflect. :D

whopper jr
    whopper jr
    Participant

Hopefully this ordeal ends up working in Little Palace’s favor. And Dirty Franks opening next door will definitely work in LP’s favor. Lessner joints make good symbiotic neighbhors.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE