Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Former Liquid Space in Short North to Become Plasma Donation Center

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Former Liquid Space in Short North to Become Plasma Donation Center

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 226 through 229 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    derm
    derm
    Participant

I still have visible scars in the crooks of both elbows from my Sera-Tec days in Athens. Ten bucks and you could drink all weekend with trips to the burrito buggy twice.

NEOBuckeye
    Participant

Definitely not a positive development for this part of the High Street corridor.

labi
    Participant

leftovers said:
    +1 Though I am more concerned that the loitering around the building will cause people (especially children) to avoid the library.

Exactly. I’m not worried about the library’s ability to control its interior, I’m worried about how it will suck to have a currently fairly pleasant corner fill up with trash and threatening-looking people. I have a pretty high tolerance for that type of thing, but most people are more likely to just write off the area, which would be a serious shame.

mrpoppinzs

This is also a good location from which to panhandle people at the laundromat. This is a very disappointing turn of events for the 7th Ave gateway to Weinland Park. I really had high hopes for that corner.

Viewing 4 posts - 226 through 229 (of 229 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE