Our City Online

Messageboard - Politics

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Legalization of Marijuana in Ohio - News & Discussion

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Politics Legalization of Marijuana in Ohio – News & Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 302 total)
  • Author

News
    Participant

Some Say Marijuana Legalization In Ohio Is Just A Matter Of Time

Tuesday December 11, 2012 7:52 AM

Colorado and the state of Washington have legalized marijuana use and some proponents in Ohio believe it is only a matter of time before people in the Buckeye state will have the same rights. Brian Joslyn said that he did not expect help from state lawmakers to legalize marijuana. Instead, he believes help needs to come directly from the people.

READ MORE: http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/12/11/columbus-some-say-marijuana-legalization-a-matter-of-time.html

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Bring it on!

Gil Ligg

Why wasn’t it on the ballot this year? I know that rich guy in Cleveland was behind getting medical weed on the ballot, then nothing happened…

Schoolboy
    Participant

not until ohio’s border states legalize it and the media begins stating that millions of potential tax revenue is leaving the state…

News
    Participant

Push To ‘Legalize The Leaf’ Comes To Ohio
    Wednesday April 24, 2013 2:53 PM

COLUMBUS, Ohio – Shaker Heights resident Mimi Testen says she suffers intolerable pain due to Crohn’s disease and fibromyalgia. In a recent interview, she described it as feeling like a stabbing sensation.

“It’s as if your nerve endings are on fire,” Testen said. “Oh my Lord, some episodes would last days. There were some days that I couldn’t even get out of bed with the fibromyalgia.”

READ MORE: http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/04/24/wbns-10tv-presents-legalizing-the-leaf.html

Dust

Funny how quick OxyContin is given for pain.

Rusty1
    Rusty1
    Participant

Let it Grow!

Jman4ever
    Participant

I say yes.

Note-
    I do not use, I would probably not use it if it were made legal.
    I do not think it would be the economic panacea many supporters do.

It’s just the right thing in my opinion.

ricospaz
    Participant

mmm pot brownies!

Dust

The selection of edibles are amazing out west. A much safer way to deliver the meds.

dogfart
    Participant

smoke weed everyday

Coy
    Participant

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/05/02/ohio-statehouse-marijuana-legalization-proposals.html

I fucking love me some Bob Hagan.
    Can’t wait to help him take on Portman in 2016…

Anonymous
    Inactive

The number of pro-legalization people that comment on 10TV’s website seems inordinately high.

joev
    Participant

roy
    Participant

joev said:
    fuck weed legalize my mom

elaborate please, Joe.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 302 total)

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

KEEP LOCAL JOURNALISM HEALTHY.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE