Our City Online

Messageboard - Classes, Lectures & Learning Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Lee Child, author of Jack Reacher series, is coming to Westerville

Home Forums Events Classes, Lectures & Learning Events Lee Child, author of Jack Reacher series, is coming to Westerville

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

casperpumpkin
    Participant

Called “the best thriller writer of the moment” by The New York Times, award-winning and bestselling author Lee Child knows how to keep pulses racing with one of the most intriguing heroes in print — ex-Army cop and all-around tough guy, Jack Reacher.

Join the Westerville Public Library for a special evening with author and tough guy, Lee Child. Lee will share his passion for his work, as well as his thoughts on why we need tough guys in life and literature.

Date: Saturday, February 22

Time: 7:30-9pm

Location: Westerville Central High School (7118 Mt. Royal Ave. Westerville, 43082)

This event is free. Registration is required. A ticket or email confirmation is required for admission, doors open at 7:00pm. Register here.

For more information, please contact the library’s Program Office at 614.882.7277 ext. 2103.

evantyler
    Participant

Will Lee Child be available to sign his book(s)? And if so, can I bring my own book, or will I need to purchase one there?

Thanks for sharing!

casperpumpkin
    Participant

evantyler said:
    Will Lee Child be available to sign his book(s)? And if so, can I bring my own book, or will I need to purchase one there?

Yes, there will be a book signing following the 7:30 presentation. The library will have books for sale, but you are also welcome to bring your own!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Classes, Lectures & Learning Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: