Our City Online

Messageboard - Classifieds

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Lease Takeover - 2BD/2BR/Garage Apartment for Rent in Grandview - $1395/mo

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Classifieds Lease Takeover – 2BD/2BR/Garage Apartment for Rent in Grandview – $1395/mo

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by famouslastwords famouslastwords 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    famouslastwords
    famouslastwords
    Participant

I am looking for someone to take over my lease in Grandview (running until August 2016, then available for optional renewal) — the unit is a 2BD / 2BR (1187sq) with a balcony and attached garage (also a guest pass for a second car). Amenities include: gas fireplace, ceiling fans in living room/bedroom, large walk-in closet in master bedroom, with the W/D included in the unit. Move-in time can be as early as Mid-December. Rent is $1395/mo.

(This is not a sub-lease, simply a new lease with a shorter length until renewed.)

The community itself is new and very nice, with a 2 minute walk to Kroger on Chambers/Northwest Blvd. It is also a 15 minute walk from the OSU campus, and about a 10 minute drive to the Short North or downtown.

More photos, information included here: Metro Rentals

Contact: [email protected], PM me here or respond on here with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Join us for the Beer & Pretzel Pairing Party on November 3rd featuring Combustion Brewing & Happy Little Treats!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO