Our City Online

Messageboard - Classifieds

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Lease Takeover - 2BD/2BR/Garage Apartment for Rent in Grandview - $1395/mo

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Classifieds Lease Takeover – 2BD/2BR/Garage Apartment for Rent in Grandview – $1395/mo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    famouslastwords
    famouslastwords
    Participant

I am looking for someone to take over my lease in Grandview (running until August 2016, then available for optional renewal) — the unit is a 2BD / 2BR (1187sq) with a balcony and attached garage (also a guest pass for a second car). Amenities include: gas fireplace, ceiling fans in living room/bedroom, large walk-in closet in master bedroom, with the W/D included in the unit. Move-in time can be as early as Mid-December. Rent is $1395/mo.

(This is not a sub-lease, simply a new lease with a shorter length until renewed.)

The community itself is new and very nice, with a 2 minute walk to Kroger on Chambers/Northwest Blvd. It is also a 15 minute walk from the OSU campus, and about a 10 minute drive to the Short North or downtown.

More photos, information included here: Metro Rentals

Contact: [email protected], PM me here or respond on here with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

FUND LOCAL JOURNALISM.

COVID-19 has disrupted journalism all over the world but we’re working harder than ever to keep you informed during this important time in our city’s history. Please consider supporting our mission.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE