Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

LaRosa's Pizza Expanding to Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining LaRosa's Pizza Expanding to Columbus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

surber17
    Participant

If anyone is from Cincinnati, like myself, I’m sure you’re also excited about this:

LaRosa’s will expand to Columbus
    8:31 AM, Oct 24, 2012
    Written by The Enquirer

LaRosa’s Pizzeria announced on Wednesday that it will expand into the Columbus area. LaRosa’s, which currently has 65 locations in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Southeastern Indiana and Dayton, is looking for franchise partners in Columbus.

READ MORE: http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20121024/BIZ/310240035?nclick_check=1

WEB: http://www.larosas.com

Analogue Kid
    Participant

Yay can’t wait! Fingers crossed that they pick a more central location like Upper Arlington and don’t locate only in the boonies.

Whoo hoo! :)

sph1978
    Participant

nice…the furthest north one that I know of is in Centerville (Dayton)

mavrck
    mavrck
    Participant

This is the best news of the year for me. Can’t frigg’n wait.

ricospaz
    Participant

I’ve only had it at Great American Ballpark, hope it’s better than that.

bayrea
    Participant

Sorry, lived in Cincy for 10 years.. Larosa’s is too sweet with a Donato’s type crust. Much better options exist..

surber17
    Participant

bayrea said:
    Sorry, lived in Cincy for 10 years.. Larosa’s is too sweet with a Donato’s type crust. Much better options exist..

Their sauce is one of my favorite parts of the pizza! Love their calzones too.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

bayrea said:
    Sorry, lived in Cincy for 10 years.. Larosa’s is too sweet with a Donato’s type crust.

Kinda sounds like Plank’s on Parsons… how does it compare?

bayrea
    Participant

I have only been to Plank’s on High and Whittier.. so I can’t compare.

Analogue Kid
    Participant

Yes the pizza sauce is sweet, and some people will not like it.

GCrites80s
    Participant

Man, Deveroe’s, Montgomery Inn, Jeff Wyler and now LaRosas in less than five years. The Cincinnatians are taking over.

News
    Participant

LaRosa’s Family Pizzeria Expanding from Cincinnati to Dublin
    April 22, 2014 12:49 pm – Walker Evans

Hot on the heels of yesterday’s Cincinnati-to-Columbus restaurant expansion news, another business has announced plans to enter the Central Ohio market. LaRosa’s Family Pizzeria will be franchising their way into Dublin’s Avery Square shopping center sometime this year.

READ MORE: http://www.columbusunderground.com/larosas-family-pizzeria-expanding-from-cincinnati-to-dublin

paranoidandroid
    Participant

More importantly, if I attend a Reds game when Reds pitching records 10+ strikeouts can I get free pizza here the next day?

Usually I just find a kid seated near me and ask their parents if they live in Cincinnati and would like to use my ticket stub for free pizza since I don’t live in Cincinnati.

Cbusbill
    Participant

<P>Man, Deveroe’s, Montgomery Inn, Jeff Wyler and now LaRosas in less than five years. The Cincinnatians are taking over. </P>

Let’s not forget, Columbus routinuely sends our fair share of exports down I-71…Donatos, City BBQ, Piada, Jenni’s, Bravo…I won’t even mention more traditional chains based here. Its definitely a two-way street…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: