Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Large dogs in small apartments

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Large dogs in small apartments

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • Author

SusanB
    Participant

Roland [url=https://www.columbusunderground.com/forums/topic/large-dogs-in-small-apartments/page/6#post-383242]said[/url]:

Penis wants to be free, not couped up in some small skinbag apartment.

For the win.

murfmurphy
    murfmurphy
    Participant

Roland said:

*slow clap*

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

I miss stuffing a ferret into a paper bag and rolling the top shut, then seeing how long it takes him to get out. Then he’d turn around and run back in and we’d do it again. Bonus points for poking at him through the paper and getting him to whap back.

A stinksome boy, he was.

murfmurphy
    murfmurphy
    Participant

I can talk to buffalos said:
    What’s ironic is that many of you should follow your own “advice.” The premise of this board (from what I have read in my lurkings thus far) seems to be telling people how you think they should live, and honestly, that’s fine. Those are your opinions and I don’t have to agree with them, nor do you have to agree with mine. It is unnecessary to throw personal insults, or get all huffy-puffy at me because you do not agree. You lose the argument when this happens. It’s an internet forum, it truly is not that serious.

Also, I am not a “he.” Last time I checked, I had very fine lady parts. But thanks for making assumptions?

Very Fine Lady Parts- Just became my fantasy football team’s name this year. It will be sad to retire Anal Bum Cover, but I think this is a worthy choice.

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

Roland said:

Thread over, Roland wins.

rus
    rus
    Participant

lifeontwowheels said:
    Thread over, Roland wins.

FREE THE PENIS.

DonnaTate

rus said:
    FREE THE PENIS.

The freeing of Roland’s penis can only cause trouble. Exhibit 1 is sleeping peacefully in his crib upstairs…

GW_Justice
    Participant

Guy goes to apply for a secretarial job with a dog. Screener says “Sir, you can’t bring your dog to the job interview.” Guy says, “No, my dog is applying for the job.”

Screener says, “Well, we ask for sixty words per minute typing speed.” Dog jumps up to the keyboard, glances over the copy to be retyped, and bangs it out at better than 60 WPM. Screener says, “We’re also looking for familiarity with Access.” Dog opens up Access and sets up a database quick as you please. Screener says, “The ad also stated we’re looking for someone bilingual.”

Dog says, “Meow.”

GW_Justice said:
    Guy goes to apply for a secretarial job with a dog. Screener says “Sir, you can’t bring your dog to the job interview.” Guy says, “No, my dog is applying for the job.”

Screener says, “Well, we ask for sixty words per minute typing speed.” Dog jumps up to the keyboard, glances over the copy to be retyped, and bangs it out at better than 60 WPM. Screener says, “We’re also looking for familiarity with Access.” Dog opens up Access and sets up a database quick as you please. Screener says, “The ad also stated we’re looking for someone bilingual.”

Dog says, “Meow.”

Wow, what a delightful joke!! Absolutely hilarious!! Thanks for sharing!

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Rockmastermike said:
    We don’t stand on ceremony much. Really, for the initiation just drink a bunch of whiskey and find someone with a paddle to spank you a few times while saying the secret CU meetup word (“streetcar”) and you should be good to go.

Whiskey and spankings eh.
    So pretty much just a usual Friday night for me then. Gotcha. ;)

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

DonnaTate said:
    The freeing of Roland’s penis can only cause trouble. Exhibit 1 is sleeping peacefully in his crib upstairs…

Lulz. :)

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Free the penis, bump.

bayrea
    Participant

How did I miss this 6 months ago.. comedy gold.

Dissing your dog

2thDoc
    Participant

Why, Snarf? Why?

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

2thDoc said:
    Why, Snarf? Why?

A: Penis Liberation

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION