Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Large dogs in small apartments

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Large dogs in small apartments

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    rus
    rus
    Participant

Rockmastermike said:

Lew’s new internet name is now “Dances with Jackwaggons”

Pure winning!

blammo
    Participant

Raw Foodsie said:
    Dont listen to the HATERS I can talk to buffalos, they just dont have the compasion that we vegans have when it comes to not having slaves (DOGS!) in our houses especially large dogs..!!

Most pet owners think they have to have a pet to be like other people just the same way people eat meat bc others do it and thats wrong and not fair! DOGS HAVE RIGHTS and you peoples with you dogs and hambugrs are disgusting and wrong!! Let your dogs be free and love some plants insted!!!!!

LOLING

CooperGuy

Twixlen said:
    I just wanna be the 100th post. (double edit – DAMMIT RUS!)

Edit: I would need a really short mower. …. ….. I think the yard answer is goats. But then I would have slave goats. If they make their own cheese, are they still slaves? These rules are so tricky.

PM your contact info and I’ll forward it to this lil’ guy for ya.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Rockmastermike said:
    Comedy Gold

Lew’s new internet name is now “Dances with Jackwaggons”

Will there be a ceremony?

sirlancelot
    Participant

Is not the real question what dogs are compatible for which size apartments? Will a pet impact the neighbors? I love dogs but, in my current situation, I would not keep one in my apartment.

What really bothers me are the college kids who keep cats (I love cats too) but let them roam outside. They fail to get their cats fixed and declawed. The kids later move away and leave their pets behind. House cats are domesticated to live indoors and it is dangerous for both them and us if they are left to fend for themselves. It seems the dog owners are usually more responsible.

Now if I could find my pet rock.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

osulew said:
    Will there be a ceremony?

We don’t stand on ceremony much. Really, for the initiation just drink a bunch of whiskey and find someone with a paddle to spank you a few times while saying the secret CU meetup word (“streetcar”) and you should be good to go.

I personally do not believe in declawing cats…it’s like chopping off part of their toes. A good cat owner trains it pet not to scratch and/or has ample scratching pads.

That’s my personal opinion, btw. :)

I’m assuming you also disagree with circumcision as well?

Roland
    Participant

I can talk to buffalos said:

Penis wants to be free, not couped up in some small skinbag apartment.

berdawn

I can talk to buffalos said:

especially for girls

Twixlen
    Participant

Seriously – every time I come back, it’s just a little better. It’s remarkable.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Twixlen said:
    Seriously – every time I come back, it’s just a little better. It’s remarkable.

you are a part of this positive difference, let us all rejoice!

DavidF
    Participant

Just to stir things up a little more, I guess I should mention I have a dog, a cat, and 2 skunks as house pets.

IN AN APARTMENT!

Bwahahahahahaha

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 135 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION