Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Large dogs in small apartments

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Large dogs in small apartments

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 135 total)
  • Author

groundrules
    Participant

Raw Foodsie said:
    Dont listen to the HATERS I can talk to buffalos, they just dont have the compasion that we vegans have when it comes to not having slaves (DOGS!) in our houses especially large dogs..!!

Most pet owners think they have to have a pet to be like other people just the same way people eat meat bc others do it and thats wrong and not fair! DOGS HAVE RIGHTS and you peoples with you dogs and hambugrs are disgusting and wrong!! Let your dogs be free and love some plants insted!!!!!

this is so, so good.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

cu comedy gold, been a while!

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

Twixlen said:
    So – are cats slaves, too? If so, I have a total of 4 slaves… but I think I’m doing it wrong, since the whole effing household seems to inevitably run around them & their needs. And they do almost nothing for me – I mean, slaves should clean, right?

Jesus. That little post right there does not help the vegan cause much, I hafta tell ya.

+1..speaking of the little slave, I have some shit to clean up. Think she’s still pissed about the vet visit.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Twixlen said:
    So – are cats slaves, too? If so, I have a total of 4 slaves… but I think I’m doing it wrong, since the whole effing household seems to inevitably run around them & their needs. And they do almost nothing for me – I mean, slaves should clean, right?

Jesus. That little post right there does not help the vegan cause much, I hafta tell ya.

Maybe if we spray our cats bellies with pledge…

Nah. Still comes down to who cleans up who’s poop.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Perhaps cats can help with remodeling…

awd86ed

This thread has become so much fun. Thanks everybody.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Oh OK, I won’t be a total killjoy.

my cat slave isn’t pulling her (ample) weight at home. what am i doing wrong?

CooperGuy

It’s all in how you train them. Gotta start young. They eat when the work is done!

rus
    rus
    Participant

Columbus Music Co-op said:
    my cat slave isn’t pulling her (ample) weight at home. what am i doing wrong?

First thing you do… don’t let them watch Animal Planet

Too distracting.

Twixlen
    Participant

I just wanna be the 100th post. (double edit – DAMMIT RUS!)

Edit: I would need a really short mower. …. ….. I think the yard answer is goats. But then I would have slave goats. If they make their own cheese, are they still slaves? These rules are so tricky.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

Comedy Gold

Lew’s new internet name is now “Dances with Jackwaggons”

chaptal
    Participant

If the goats make cheese, you are exploiting them.

If I had a dog that could drive me to work, I’d let it.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Twixlen said:
    (double edit – DAMMIT RUS!)

Dog made me do it.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 135 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION