Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Large dogs in small apartments

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Large dogs in small apartments

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 135 total)
  • Author

DavidF
    Participant

This has now surpassed the vegan thread as my favorite.

Got an OP saying one thing, meaning another.
    Immediate and vehement response from the mob. (Of which I am a happy member)
    Responses from OP that do not address points made along with misguided belief that the argument has been “won.”
    Oh, and the use of the word jackwagon.

I’m so giddy I could squeal.

tourist19
    Participant

osulew said:
    I have already won.

Quote of the summer.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Duh, winning!

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

DavidF said:
    This has now surpassed the vegan thread as my favorite.

Got an OP saying one thing, meaning another.
    Immediate and vehement response from the mob. (Of which I am a happy member)
    Responses from OP that do not address points made along with misguided belief that the argument has been “won.”
    Oh, and the use of the word jackwagon.

I’m so giddy I could squeal.

The best was pulling the OPs quote from the messy neighbor thread. It’s basically OK for him to tell the neighbors what to do and how to live but God forbid someone else do it.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Alright. Please keep the personal insults out of this. Thanks.

lifeontwowheels said:
    The best was pulling the OPs quote from the messy neighbor thread. It’s basically OK for him to tell the neighbors what to do and how to live but God forbid someone else do it.

What’s ironic is that many of you should follow your own “advice.” The premise of this board (from what I have read in my lurkings thus far) seems to be telling people how you think they should live, and honestly, that’s fine. Those are your opinions and I don’t have to agree with them, nor do you have to agree with mine. It is unnecessary to throw personal insults, or get all huffy-puffy at me because you do not agree. You lose the argument when this happens. It’s an internet forum, it truly is not that serious.

Also, I am not a “he.” Last time I checked, I had very fine lady parts. But thanks for making assumptions?

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

I can talk to buffalos said:
    I see we have an animal abuser in the house.

Wow, mention of cages makes me an animal abuser? If you know so much about me, answer this – do I have a dog?

You’ve completely lost credibility with me.

alexs said:
    Wow, mention of cages makes me an animal abuser? If you know so much about me, answer this – do I have a dog?

You’ve completely lost credibility with me.

It. was. a. joke.

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

What’s ironic is that many of you should follow your own “advice.” The premise of this board (from what I have read in my lurkings thus far) seems to be telling people how you think they should live, and honestly, that’s fine. Those are your opinions and I don’t have to agree with them, nor do you have to agree with mine. It is unnecessary to throw personal insults, or get all huffy-puffy at me because you do not agree. You lose the argument when this happens. It’s an internet forum, it truly is not that serious.

Also, I am not a “he.” Last time I checked, I had very fine lady parts. But thanks for making assumptions?

Care to cite examples? And big difference between a thread that involves actual legal, city codes one must abide by and general neighborly asshattery. I think nearly everyone here would (and does agree) with your 2nd point: that your neighbors are jerks and can’t control their dogs.

Mercurius
    Participant

It. was. a. joke.

You. are. a. joke.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

It. was. a. joke.

I take that as lightly as someone calling me a child abuser or a spouse abuser. Some things are not funny.

groundrules
    Participant

buffalo ladyparts would really be one of the sweetest trolls ever. if only…

Raw Foodsie

Dont listen to the HATERS I can talk to buffalos, they just dont have the compasion that we vegans have when it comes to not having slaves (DOGS!) in our houses especially large dogs..!!

Most pet owners think they have to have a pet to be like other people just the same way people eat meat bc others do it and thats wrong and not fair! DOGS HAVE RIGHTS and you peoples with you dogs and hambugrs are disgusting and wrong!! Let your dogs be free and love some plants insted!!!!!

chaptal
    Participant

This thread is making its own gravy.

Twixlen
    Participant

Raw Foodsie said:
    Dont listen to the HATERS I can talk to buffalos, they just dont have the compasion that we vegans have when it comes to not having slaves (DOGS!) in our houses especially large dogs..!!

Most pet owners think they have to have a pet to be like other people just the same way people eat meat bc others do it and thats wrong and not fair! DOGS HAVE RIGHTS and you peoples with you dogs and hambugrs are disgusting and wrong!! Let your dogs be free and love some plants insted!!!!!

So – are cats slaves, too? If so, I have a total of 4 slaves… but I think I’m doing it wrong, since the whole effing household seems to inevitably run around them & their needs. And they do almost nothing for me – I mean, slaves should clean, right?

Jesus. That little post right there does not help the vegan cause much, I hafta tell ya.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 135 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: