Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Kooma - General disappointment

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Kooma – General disappointment

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • Author

enzo
    Participant

Kooma is awesome. If you want to trash an independently owned and operated restaurant, go to the suburbs…downtown businesses need our support and love. Go trash someone in suburbia or go back to wherever you came from….the box on a store shelf.

Cookie

enzo wrote >>
    If you want to trash an independently owned and operated restaurant, go to the suburbs…downtown businesses need our support and love.

Why is it OK to trash an independently owned and operated business if it is located in the suburbs?

joev
    Participant

Oh, be nice. That was her attempt at taking Manatee’s advice and growing a pair.

Cookie

joev wrote >>
    Oh, be nice.

I was being nice.

enzo
    Participant

Cookie wrote >>

enzo wrote >>
    If you want to trash an independently owned and operated restaurant, go to the suburbs…downtown businesses need our support and love.

Why is it OK to trash an independently owned and operated business if it is located in the suburbs?

Twinkie apparently has some angst to get out and so go trash someone in a strip mall or other sprawl area just leave my Kooma alone.

Mercurius
    Participant

enzo wrote >>

Cookie wrote >>

enzo wrote >>

Twinkie apparently has some angst to get out and so go trash someone in a strip mall or other sprawl area just leave my Kooma alone.

You still haven’t made it to Kihachi? Come to think of it, Akai Hana is in a strip mall too. Oh, how I would love for those two to be near downtown though.

blammo
    Participant

There’s some great strip-mall sushi out there, really.

Manatee
    Manatee
    Participant

Sorry, enzo, but I concur: not being nasty, Kooma just kinda blows, in comparison to a lot of strip-mall sushi.

Kooma’s location downtown just makes it all the more important that it actually be GOOD.

Seems okay for a quick lunch bite, but if you’re doing that why not just hit Nida’s in the Market a few meters over?

blammo
    Participant

Manatee wrote >>
    Sorry, enzo, but I concur: not being nasty, Kooma just kinda blows, in comparison to a lot of strip-mall sushi.
    Kooma’s location downtown just makes it all the more important that it actually be GOOD.
    Seems okay for a quick lunch bite, but if you’re doing that why not just hit Nida’s in the Market a few meters over?

oooh…meters! I’m gonna get metric today. I’m starting by listening to the Meters. Might work up to 10cc later on.

misskitty
    Participant

So much anger in the thread no wonder lurkers get scared off and don’t want to post they may get torn a new asshole for not liking something. lol

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

enzo wrote >>

People are allowed to share their opinions here. Even if they are not the same as yours.

I think taking the time to post your opinion of Kooma would be more beneficial than trying to either insult the original poster or insult nameless other suburban businesses.

Mercurius
    Participant

misskitty wrote >>
    So much anger in the thread no wonder lurkers get scared off and don’t want to post they may get torn a new asshole for not liking something. lol

Or they might have an orgasm in their mouth from trying something new.

Ndcent

Walker wrote >>

enzo wrote >>

People are allowed to share their opinions here. Even if they are not the same as yours.
    I think taking the time to post your opinion of Kooma would be more beneficial than trying to either insult the original poster or insult nameless other suburban businesses.

There you go with that logic again, Walker. If only it was understood!

enzo
    Participant

I already posted about Kooma in another thread on the best sushi in columbus.

misskitty
    Participant

Mercurius wrote >>

misskitty wrote >>

Or they might have an orgasm in their mouth from trying something new.

Yes that is true as well! Had it happen a few times I was happy. I really do love more independent places as opposed to Big chains. I only wish I could get my mom to do the same and stop going to Applebee’s!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE