Our City Online

Messageboard - Club & DJ Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Kooma :: Every Weekend

Home Forums Events Club & DJ Events Kooma :: Every Weekend

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Boyd

Just wanted to throw a reminder out there of the great music & food every Friday and Saturday night at Kooma. Electronic music and sushi has been a wonderful partnership for quite some time at Kooma.

I am pleased to announce that, once a month, I will be joining the one and only Ororo in holdin’ it down.

This February, I will be there the weekend of Feb. 20-21 and Ms. Ororo will doin’ up the rest of the month. So, come down and get some great sushi & drinks and enjoy some groovy house music.

Kooma

37 Vine Street

Columbus, OH 43215

Music jumpin’ from 7-11pm

enzo
    Participant

Kooma is my favorite sushi and when you toss in some killer house music….what more could you want?????

Ndcent

Are there glowstick rolls and candy sashimi?

Boyd

Ndcent wrote >>
    Are there glowstick rolls and candy sashimi?

They have developed a great glowstick liquid tea that makes your teeth glow when you drink it and will be replacing the napkin rings with plastid beaded bracelets.

enzo
    Participant

Guess what, you can love what you love on the inside without looking like an 18 year old raver on the outside.

Boyd

enzo wrote >>
    Guess what, you can love what you love on the inside without looking like an 18 year old raver on the outside.

Some people don’t understand that a lot of the electronic music scene has matured past those days of glowsticks and such…but that’s fine…they just don’t know what they are missing.

Boyd

Just wanted to bump this up and encourage everyone to go get some dinner & drinks and check out Ororo tonight before they begin their evening out “about town”.

Boyd

***BUMP***

Come on out tonight and have some food & drinks and enjoy some smooth House music.

Music 7-11pm

Boyd

…bump…

sushi, sake, and house music tonight.

enzo
    Participant

Kooma then Boma?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Club & DJ Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE