Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Knead is for sale

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Knead is for sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

goldenidea
    Participant

Not sure if this link will work, but the restaurant Knead (across from Columbus Convention Center) is now listed on the MLS at $164K – business only. It was probably a tough summer at that location with all of the construction going on.

http://cbrmls.columbusrealtors.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1377427447&s=CBR&t=CBR

Anonymous
    Inactive

I keep hearing that Rick and Krista are going to reopen a La Tavola in Grandview, so I bet they don’t want to spread themselves too thin.

surber17
    Participant

Food at Knead is amazing, my only issue is sometimes the service was slow and disorganized.

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

Would really hate to see this place shut down. I always enjoyed going there for breakfast.

News
    Participant

Via FB:

So…..change of plans. The closing has been moved up. We are officially done at 505 N High St. Although we wanted once last chance to serve up the Motherclucker, we have been waiting for this to happen since January. We will keep you posted as to the exact date Knead will reopen and look forward to serving you soon. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: