Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Kids eat for FREE site

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Kids eat for FREE site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

dawn

saganama-
    Thanks so much! That’s great! I have been to the Aladdin’s in Dublin and they do not do “Kids Eat Free” – but I didn’t know that Bexley did. Grandview and North High don’t do it either so Bexley will get the plug via my newsletter and website.
    If you ever come across anything else, I’d love to hear about it!
    Thanks again!

saganama

I am surprised that none of the other Aladdin’s offer this! I suppose you should check with the Bexley restaurant before you post it just in case it’s been discontinued. We took advantage of it several times in the past year, but haven’t been in a couple months.

I’ll keep my eyes open for other deals.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

dawn wrote >>
    I want to send a little love to CU. I got more hits from your post than I did from the 3 airings of the NBC4 story on TV! I hope to pay back the CU community by making KidsEatOut a useful tool for them.

I also wanted to let you know that I just got an email from a great locally owned restaurant (I’ll write back with all the info when it’s a done deal) that saw the site and wants to start a kids eat free day to give back to the community. Here’s hoping more will have the same idea!

All of that is awesome to hear! :D Thanks for sharing! ;)

dawn

saganama wrote >>
    I am surprised that none of the other Aladdin’s offer this! I suppose you should check with the Bexley restaurant before you post it just in case it’s been discontinued. We took advantage of it several times in the past year, but haven’t been in a couple months.
    I’ll keep my eyes open for other deals.

I called them and they still offer it. I’ve got it up on the site. Thanks again!

dirtgirl
    Participant

Dawn, thanks for the site (and thanks for Patient Zero for the link). We have 17-mo old twins and the biggest barrier to us taking them to new places is that we never know who will have 2 high chairs (let alone one, sadly) Unfortunately this includes a lot of CU’s favorite restaurants. Even a very casual place like Pita Hut only has one.

Glad to see your restaurant reviews indicate whether a place has highchairs and boosters. This will be really valuable info and I hope you continue to expand your listings.

patient_zero
    Participant

Dawn, a couple places caught my eye recently for your “great deals section”.

Nazareth Deli for $3 and Bel Lago for $5.

http://www.nazarethdeli.com/kids.shtml

http://www.bellagobistro.com/PDF/BLChildrensMenu.pdf

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE