Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Jury Room will start Brunch Service on Saturday/Sundays, 11am-4pm

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Jury Room will start Brunch Service on Saturday/Sundays, 11am-4pm

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Elizabeth Lessner 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

The Jury Room is very pleased to announce brunch service beginning this weekend, every Sat/Sun from 11am-4pm. Our patio is also now opened, weather permitting. Our brunch menu was created by Chef/GM Eddie Shepherd…the carmelized bacon drizzled w/ chocolate ganache is my favorite.

Here’s a sneak peek at some of the menu items:

Starters:

Hand-cut French fries with spicy aioli

Fresh-baked biscuits: Butter, Honey and jam

Caramelized bacon drizzled with chocolate ganache

Sandwiches:

Breakfast hoagie: Fried eggs, bacon, provolone, romaine, tomato and ketchup

Smoked Salmon Sandwich:Cold-smoked salmon topped with tarragon aioli, lettuce, tomato and shaved onion served on whole grain toast

Croque Monsieur Sandwich:Sliced Ham and zesty Gruyere cheese served in between two slices of Toasted Brioche. A Classic!

Flatbreads:

Tomato, Basil Pesto and Fresh Mozzarella: Traditional flatbread topped with basil pesto, sliced tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese

Eddie’s Pick: Traditional flatbread topped with house marinara, sausage, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and mozzarella with alfalfa sprouts & cottage cheese

Pepperoni & Cheese: Traditional flatbread topped with house marinara, pepperoni and gooey mozzarella cheese

House White: Traditional flatbread topped with olive oil, garlic, mozzarella, provolone and cottage cheese and a sprinkling of fresh rosemary

Very Veggie: Traditional flatbread with house marinara, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, banana peppers and garlic, topped with mozzarella cheese

House Specialties

Steak and Eggs: Petite filet served with fried eggs and breakfast potatoes

French toast: Fresh-baked Brioche soaked in creamy vanilla-cinnamon custard with your choice of sausage or bacon, served with a side of breakfast potatoes

Quiche du jour: Traditionally-prepared quiche using the chef’s choice of today’s freshest ingredients

Fruit and yogurt parfait: Creamy low-fat vanilla yogurt, fresh berries and crunchy granola

Fritattas

Antipasto Frittata: Roasted red peppers, tuna, salami, olives and capers baked with fresh eggs, topped with shredded provolone cheese and fresh greens

Leek and Asparagus, Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Frittata: A most delicious combination of all that is good in the world! Leeks, Asparagus, fresh eggs & goat cheese baked until light and fluffy then topped with shaved prosciutto.

Artichoke, Tomato and Olive Frittata: Fresh eggs with artichokes, cherry tomatoes and kalamata olives, topped with lightly dressed mixed greens

Sausage, Sage and Apple Frittata: Fresh eggs, sausage, diced green apples and fresh sage, topped with lightly dressed mixed greens

Tomato, Spinach, Onion and Feta Frittata: Fresh eggs, tomatoes, wilted spinach, onion and feta cheese topped with lightly dressed mixed greens

Champagne Sippers:

Bellini, Mimosa, Champagne Cocktail, Pimosa, Madrosa, Poinsettia, French 75

Brunch Classics:

Bloody Mary

Tequila Sunrise

Iced Coffee with a kick

Red Eye

Boilermaker

DavidF
    Participant

Sorry, had to wipe the drool off of my face.

BreakfastwithNick
    BreakfastwithNick
    Participant

Yay yay yay yay yaaaaaay!

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

Brunch starts this weekend, we hope you’ll join us.

Don Ruben

Yay JR brunch! I hope to sample the incredible new menu soon, leek and Asparagus, Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Frittata, oh yes.

Core_Models

This sounds FANTASTIC. The breakfast hoagie reminds me a little of the bacon and egg sub I used to get at Isaly’s way back when.

AmyJ
    Participant

We’re headed there today!

VicVillage Guy
    Participant

VicVillage Guy
    Participant

I went there this morning. Great food. I had the french toast and it was very good with the fresh fruit. The hash browns are great and you get a lot of them. My friend got the breakfast hoagie and he really liked it. For $5 the breakfast hoagie is a steal.

VicVillage Guy
    Participant

I went there this morning. Great food. I had the french toast and it was very good with the fresh fruit. The hash browns are great and you get a lot of them. My friend got the breakfast hoagie and he really liked it. For $5 the breakfast hoagie is a steal.

VicVillage Guy
    Participant

VicVillage Guy
    Participant

CMH2579
    Participant

Highly recommend the Jury Room brunch, went this morning and it was great!

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

Thanks, everyone, for the nice comments!

We’re really happy we’ve been able to open the patio for brunch this weekend. Brunch service has been a lot of fun for us! We love seeing life on our sleepy little block on the weekends. We appreciate everyone coming down.

The Angry Baker is now baking our breads. Her brioche and fresh berries makes a wondeful French Toast. Also, her heart of wheat bread tastes really good on the Smoked Salmon Sandwich.

Patio brunch in downtown Columbus keeps expanding, we love it.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Join us for the Beer & Pretzel Pairing Party on November 3rd featuring Combustion Brewing & Happy Little Treats!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO