Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Junior's Taco Truck On High

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Junior’s Taco Truck On High

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

JonMyers
    Participant

Junior’s has set up shop in the Concrete Jungle (old plant shop across the street from North Star) parking lot on High street.

They’re testing it there for the weekend. Show em some love and grab a taco so they decide to stay in that spot.

Have you tried Juniors?

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I can’t see that link at work…same Juniors from 5th and Highland?

JonMyers
    Participant

Yep, same people. Just had lunch there.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Hmmm…wonder why the move? Too much competition now that taqueria Davanne is open all the time? I like the idea of one on High though.

JonMyers
    Participant

osulew wrote >>
    Hmmm…wonder why the move? Too much competition now that taqueria Davanne is open all the time? I like the idea of one on High though.

No, the other one is still open from what Carlos told me. This is a second truck.

JonMyers
    Participant

osulew wrote >>

No, the other one is still open from what Carlos told me. This is a second truck.

JonMyers
    Participant

osulew wrote >>

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

JonMyers wrote >>

osulew wrote >>

Well that’s pretty rad. I hope they stay open late…and start taking credit/debit if they haven’t. That would be post barhopping heaven.

RunningBy

Excellent, on the walking route home from Comfest. And if they’re open late, it is the beginning of a mecca of good late night food options with late night slice so close. Now if the cupcake truck would just park there as well sometimes…

RunningBy

Excellent, on the walking route home from Comfest. And if they’re open late, it is the beginning of a mecca of good late night food options with late night slice so close. Now if the cupcake truck would just park there as well sometimes…

RunningBy

JonMyers
    Participant

They were open late after the bars closed last night. I’m hoping for the same tonight.

groundrules
    Participant

Juniors Taco Truck WHILE high, amiright???

drew
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up!

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

I’m going to truck number 1 before comfest

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: