Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Joyce Ave "Extreme Makeover" home near completion

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Joyce Ave "Extreme Makeover" home near completion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

patient_zero
    Participant

Pictures on Flickr reveal the Joyce Avenue home nearly completed by the Extreme Makeover Home Edition Team. Boxes were removed from a truck yesterday that contained housewares, so the final shooting is likely today or tomorrow. The weather should be stellar for the unveiling. Looking at a picture of construction workers in Santa suits, the show will likely air this December.

6013338546_d60f620ec5_m.jpg

picture of home before makeover

For pictures of the nearly completed home and other photos, check out Latvian98’s photo set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/latvian98/sets/72157627365856056/with/6023630943/

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Will be a diamond in the rough.

patient_zero
    Participant

It reminds me of the old tall red brick homes on near Town/Rich and I-71 that house a few businesses.

alison

I’m curious to see how a 4K square foot house looks set among cottages. I’ve only driven past American Addition on Joyce Avenue, but the other homes look pretty small.

patient_zero
    Participant

I’m leaning more toward the diamond in the rough like Snarf, but eager to check it out. Latvian98 posted that they wrapped up the final shoot last night, so Ty and team are off to another city. Glad the rain held off for them.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

looks gorgeous, but that is a lot of space! my own house is 2,000 sq ft plus a yard and I can barely keep up with it!
    best of luck to the family.

Stephen43215
    Stephen43215
    Participant

Looks like this will anchor the neighborhood about to become new again!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: