Our City Online

Messageboard - Live Music Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

JOURNEY with special guests Pat Benatar and Loverboy - November 7

Home Forums Events Live Music Events JOURNEY with special guests Pat Benatar and Loverboy – November 7

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Nationwide Arena

November 7 at 7:30pm

JOURNEY is one of the most popular American rock bands of all time, creating some of the best-known songs in modern music. They have continued to tour and record into the 21st century, and have never stopped creating vital music. Since the group’s formation in 1973, the band has earned 19 Top 40 singles and 25 Gold and Platinum albums. The band’s Greatest Hits album is certified 15 times Platinum, bringing Journey into the elite club of Diamond-certified album holders.

Tickets ($39.50, $59.50, $79.50 and a Limited Number of $125 Gold Circle Tickets) GO ON SALE Friday, June 8 at 10AM and are available at livenation.com, the Nationwide Arena Ticket Office, all Ticketmaster locations, at ticketmaster.com or 1-800-745-3000. Tickets are also available at the FSOhio Blue Line store at The Mall at Tuttle Crossing and ticket outlets at the OhioHealth Chillers. Applicable service charges may apply. For details, visit nationwidearena.com or call 614-246-2000.

http://www.nationwidearena.com/schedule/event_info.php?id=1329

cheap

i remember when Loverboy cancelled a concert here back in the 80’s,and QFM96 was boycotting playing their music.

LBDD
    Participant

There are two types of people in the world. Those who like Journey… And Liars.

Twixlen
    Participant

The last time I was standing at a jukebox, Journey factored heavily in the selections.

Graybeak
    Participant

Wow, what a birthday present for me!

ricospaz
    Participant

Pricey!

Manatee
    Manatee
    Participant

It’s tearing me apart… every, every daaaayyyeeaaayyy!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Live Music Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION