Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Johnny Oak's Po Boy Shrimp Shack - Downtown

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Johnny Oak's Po Boy Shrimp Shack – Downtown

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

He’s back! Getting ready for lunch service when I walked by this morning.

Anyone thinking of hitting it up?

DCist

Where is it??

futureman
    Participant

looks like High and Gay

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Sorry, yeah… NW corner of High & Gay, across from Brioso. Same spot as last year, but looks like a new vehicle!

Johnny Oak’s Joins Downtown Food Cart Scene

mrsgeedeck
    Participant

That’s it, I’m totally going to keep a bike a work now to take advantage of these lunch options.

geedeck
    Participant

If Johnny is cooking, and boy howdy do I love dude’s food, then go order your food about 30min before your lunch. He… mozeys.

livetoeat

I think this is closed. The cart is still there but I tried to go 3 times in the past few weeks for lunch and it hasn’t been open.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Lately, the Johnny Oak’s cart has been posted up in a courtyard outside the James Cancer Hospital at OSU, near 11th Ave and Neil Ave, across the street from Jimmy Johns, Hang Over Easy, etc.

futureman
    Participant

Went today for the first time, it’s a great option for those in the area.

cshotwell

Does anyone have any input about when/where he is setting up these days? I haven’t had a Po Boy since his High Street location closed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!