Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

John Travolta / I Am Wrath - Filming in Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion John Travolta / I Am Wrath – Filming in Columbus

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Senator Tankerbell
    Participant

hhg

Calvin
    Participant

Anyone know where Travolta is shooting today?

kjmallow1
    Participant

According to the Merion Village Association, they are shooting today, Monday and Tuesday on Hanford across the street from Merion Village Dental.

heresthecasey
    Participant

Yesterday they were at the Hookah bar on Arcadia across from Acre.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

According to the Merion Village Association, they are shooting today, Monday and Tuesday on Hanford across the street from Merion Village Dental.

I can attest to this, I could barely get out of my alley.

Calvin
    Participant

Anyone know where they are shooting on Friday? My son is writing his senior paper on film production and needs photos of an actual movie shoot. Thanks!

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Anyone know where they are shooting on Friday? My son is writing his senior paper on film production and needs photos of an actual movie shoot. Thanks!

Dispatch posted an article about the shooting schedule online a couple hours ago, but its behind the paywall and I won’t pay to see it…should be there though.
    http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/life_and_entertainment/2015/03/26/john-travolta.html

pez
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Calvin wrote:</div>

Dispatch posted an article about the shooting schedule online a couple hours ago, but its behind the paywall and I won’t pay to see it…should be there though.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/life_and_entertainment/2015/03/26/john-travolta.html

You can save your money, just a clickbait headline from Big D. There’s nothing there about future appearances, just a pat on the back for the 10TV team getting selfies with him last night.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I was looking at his IMDB and trying to remember if I liked his movies. Truth is, I don’t even see most of them. I think the last thing he made that I saw and liked was Basic (which really wasn’t very good, but I enjoyed it). What’s interesting though, prior to Battlefield Earth I liked almost everything…and since almost nothing. I guess that movie was a turning point.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Anne managed to grab a quick shot during a shoot today at Old Familiar and while Travolta was not around, it looks like she unknowingly got a shot of the film’s director Chuck Russell instead:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0751080/

bayrea
    Participant

Everyone has a boner about Travolta running around Columbus but nobody realizes Spielberg just signed to direct the film version of the best seller “Ready Player One” that takes place in future Columbus Ohio. Great book.

jbcmh81
    Participant

Everyone has a boner about Travolta running around Columbus but nobody realizes Spielberg just signed to direct the film version of the best seller “Ready Player One” that takes place in future Columbus Ohio. Great book.

Will it actually be filmed in Columbus, though, or will they use a fill-in city?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Will it actually be filmed in Columbus, though, or will they use a fill-in city?

I’m not positive, but my guess for I Am Wrath is the opposite. It will be set in some other city. Columbus will just be a fill-in for filming.

Mike88
    Participant

That’s really cool, I’d love to see them film it here

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: