Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

John Travolta / I Am Wrath - Filming in Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion John Travolta / I Am Wrath – Filming in Columbus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author

punkin pie
    Participant

Has anyone seen John Travolta? Has anyone been called to be an extra in the movie?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I’ve been camping out on the sidewalk at 30 North High with my camera hoping to get a glimpse of him, but so far no luck. ;)

bayrea
    Participant

I saw another celebrity walking down High near 2nd in the Short North today. Walker Evans and family. I honked but he was too stuck up to notice.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I saw another celebrity walking down High near 2nd in the Short North today. Walker Evans and family. I honked but he was too stuck up to notice.

We don’t respond to catcalls, mister!

Calvin
    Participant

Where is the movie being shot? I found Park production trucks across from Columbus, but no one is shooting there.

kmg67
    Participant

Where is the movie being shot? I found Park production trucks across from Columbus, but no one is shooting there.

I’m not sure where they are shooting but last week he was playing tennis at the Olympic pool site over in Clintonville.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Some of us in my office applied to be extras. We all got the automated email asking for a picture and our height/weight/race etc. But nobody has heard anything since.

we must not have made the cut.

Calvin
    Participant

I found him. Shooting right now on third and town next to the flower shop. Interior shots.

Walter_White
    Participant

Same here – we actually had to go to Gateway to get our “head shots” taken, but haven’t heard anything since. Did you guys go that far into the process?

Walter_White
    Participant

Some of us in my office applied to be extras. We all got the automated email asking for a picture and our height/weight/race etc. But nobody has heard anything since.

Same here – we actually had to go to Gateway to get our “head shots” taken, but haven’t heard anything since. Did you guys go that far into the process?

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>vestanpance wrote:</div>

Nope none of us got that far.

Calvin
    Participant

Does anyone know where they are shooting this week?

theadocj
    Participant

In Bexley this week. On Remington for a day or so.

Calvin
    Participant

Thanks!

Calvin
    Participant

I met John Travolta. Great guy! He stayed until every photo was taken and autograph signed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.