Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams Special Drinks

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams Special Drinks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Jeni’s Reverse Rootbeer Float

Quote:
    We’ve turned the traditional root beer float inside out and upside down. Here’s the trick: The ice cream is Root Beer and the soda is vanilla! Jeni’s Root Beer ice cream is available in our scoop shops and online starting 10/5.

tolemac5050
    Participant

I want one

Twixlen
    Participant

I had a scoop of root beer yesterday – it was killer. Looking forward to a reverse float.

mrsgeedeck
    Participant

So glad Jeni’s is in walking distance, but not too close. Their floats are my favorite.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I love floats, but sometimes I go into Jeni’s and end up craving a milkshake. ;)

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Jeni’s has another special drink out!
    Snowville Creamery whole milk, Askinosie cocoa powder, hand-whipped cream, and bittersweet chocolate. Only at our Clintonville, Powell, and Chagrin Falls scoop shops.

YUM

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: