Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Jeni's in German Village

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Jeni's in German Village

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

joev
    Participant

Totally!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be stopping by tomorrow more than likely. I haven’t even seen this location yet.

hajames66
    Participant

Anyone wonder why there isn’t a Jeni’s at Easton? Is it a philosophical thing?

I just would think they could practically print money there.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

My guess is that rents are crazy high for the tiny space they would need.

Especially when they can find bargain rents elsewhere and their customers will go out of their way to seek them out. They don’t really need to rely on existing foot traffic.

tourist19
    Participant

I was there just before the storm rolled in. So glad I made it over as the White House Cherry may be my favorite flavor she’s made in years.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

German Village location reopening Friday March 22:
    “All scoop shops (with the exception of the North Market and German Village) are now open 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. all week.

German Village re-opens for the season this Friday, 3/22, and will be open 11 a.m. to 10 p.m all week. ”

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

OneBagTravel
    Participant

awesome news. i love that location!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below:

Support Journalism. Drink Coffee!

We’ve partnered with our friends at Stauf’s to bring you this limited-edition coffee blend celebrating 20 years of CU! Every purchase supports our mission of serving the community award-winning local journalism!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE