Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Jeni's expands to 100+ Fresh Market locations

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Jeni's expands to 100+ Fresh Market locations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

April 25, 2012

Jeni’s at The Fresh Market

Great news, ice cream lovers. See all the little tan dots on the map above? Each one respresents a location of The Fresh Market where you can now buy pints of Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams. 100-some stores in 21 states.

MORE: http://jenisplendid.typepad.com/salty_caramel_jenis_blog/2012/04/jenis-at-the-fresh-market.html

TaraK
    Participant

This makes me happy, because this mean’s that Jeni’s (ice cream, not the person herself) is one step closer to the White House, and that’s all I want.

*Not kidding.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

chaptal
    Participant

Walker Walker Walker ;)

DavidF
    Participant

Uh oh. Jenis is a multi state success story? Guess it’s time to make her the new Cameron Mitchell and decide she’s no longer a hip local made good, but a corporate sell out.

I joke, but I’ve already seen some of the rumblings and it annoys the hell out of me.

Great job Jeni, keep on succeeding!

joev
    Participant

Jeni’s has done an amazing thing and taken a superlative product from one shop in the North Market to a national audience without sacrificing character or quality. Not many companies can say the same. Bravo!

News
    Participant

DavidF said:
    Uh oh. Jenis is a multi state success story?

It already has been for quite some time…

http://tinyurl.com/jenis-pints

;)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

DavidF said:
    Uh oh. Jenis is a multi state success story?

;)

DavidF
    Participant

Walker said:

;)

Yeah, I suspect you know I knew that. ;)

I’ve got 3 pints in my freezer right now. My absolute favorite ice cream ever!

Anonymous
    Inactive

DavidF said:
    Uh oh. Jenis is a multi state success story? Guess it’s time to make her the new Cameron Mitchell and decide she’s no longer a hip local made good, but a corporate sell out.

I joke, but I’ve already seen some of the rumblings and it annoys the hell out of me.

Great job Jeni, keep on succeeding!

I busted up laughing. Hipsters will no longer be there haha. I just finished off a pint of Wildberry Lavender which is my personal favorite. I like making it with vanilla sugar sometimes too as it has a smoother flavor instead of the tart flavor(which I also like).

James
    Participant

joev said:
    Jeni’s has done an amazing thing and taken a superlative product from one shop in the North Market to a national audience without sacrificing character or quality. Not many companies can say the same. Bravo!

Don’t forget local success story Cheryl’s cookies. Thank goodness they never sold out or sacrificed quality.

What are the few red dots on the map? I looked through the link, but did not see any explanation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

On F.M.’s maps it looks like the red dots signify “coming soon”.

joev
    Participant

James said:
    Don’t forget local success story Cheryl’s cookies. Thank goodness they never sold out or sacrificed quality.

LOL!

Buster Bluth
    Participant

LOL @ West Virginia. Poor guys…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: