Our City Online

Messageboard - Food & Drink Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Jed's BBQ & Brew (AKA: Home of the Fireballs) Grand Opening Party

Home Forums Events Food & Drink Events Jed’s BBQ & Brew (AKA: Home of the Fireballs) Grand Opening Party

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Start Time:

Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 7:00pm

End Time:

Sunday, May 2, 2010 – Whenever

Location: Hilliard, OH (Fishinger Rd) where the old Damon’s used to be

Description

The Original Jed’s Perrysburg, OH peeps are opening a new location in Hilliard, OH. To celebrate our love for all things Jed’s & while we’re at it celebrate our 6 year anniversary, we’re heading over for some fireballs, drinks & an all-around good time for their Grand Opening. The more the merrier!

Jed’s is open!

Core_Models

Was really excited when I read this, and then realized their actual BBQ offerings are slim to none.

Nate

Core_Models wrote >>
    Was really excited when I read this, and then realized their actual BBQ offerings are slim to none.

Yeah, more of a Rooster’s/BW3 than a BBQ joint. We’ll see if it succeeds. Restaurants seem to come and go quickly in that area.

Opening tomorrow. Not really known for BBQ – the fireballs. They’re the bomb. Been a family favorite for years in Toledo (my hometown). Just much love for garbageballs!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Food & Drink Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: