Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

japanese street crepe cart to open this month

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining japanese street crepe cart to open this month

This topic contains 85 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  foodiecart 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I hate grapefruit with the fire of a thousand suns, but the rest sounds rad.

Daz
    Participant

Had the miso-jalapeño potato crepe this morning.

Immensely good.

BreakfastwithNick
    BreakfastwithNick
    Participant

Finally made my visit to the cart. Just HAD to when I saw the breakfast menu. Here’s a few pictures of the visit:
    http://breakfastwithnick.blogspot.com/2010/08/foodie-cart-columbus-oh.html

placebohigh
    Participant

Tried the negi beef and sesame chicken recently and was very impressed! Please keep coming back to the Short North!

michaelcoyote
    Participant

I had these dreams last night…

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

“japanese street creeps” is the name of my punk band, I’m suing you guys on myspace

KSquared

michaelcoyote wrote >>

Damn it Coyote!

michaelcoyote
    Participant

KSquared wrote >>

michaelcoyote wrote >>

Damn it Coyote!

I know! They’re posting up downtown today, and there’s probably no way I’ll make it for lunch :-(

Also, thinking about that Genoa salami & egg crepe is making my mouth water .

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Crepe crusaders: Foodie Cart
    Wednesday, August 25, 2010
    By G.A. Benton

For creativity, labor-intensive cheffy preparations and outright deliciousness, this little cart takes the crepe award. Plus, their many, daily-changing and truly inspired Japanese-style crepes – which are smaller but more nuanced, supple and delicate than the others – can be eaten in hand and on the go.

On the minor downside, the creative quirkiness of the owners sometimes translates into a bit of flakiness in the showing-up department (they’ve improved in this area, but follow their Twitter feed closely as info tends to change on the fly).

READ MORE: http://www.columbusalive.com/live/content/features/stories/2010/08/26/crepe-crusaders-foodie-cart.html?sid=108

shmack

flakiness? how about an uncanny grasp on product scarcity to generate unprecedented demand? yeaaah.

the creative quirkiness of the owners sometimes translates into a bit of flakiness in the showing-up department.

I love these guys and I think part of it is the whole schedule announcements -changing because of weather or back damage – hitting different parts of town including close to my house. Hey it’s a food cart not flakiness.

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Tour dozens of apartments, condos and homes on Sunday, May 5th during the sixth annual Urban Living Tour!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO