Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

japanese street crepe cart to open this month

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining japanese street crepe cart to open this month

This topic contains 85 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  foodiecart 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 86 total)
  • Author

CMH Gourmand
    Participant

HeySquare wrote >>

(Damn you, Bear. For getting me hooked on that crack.)
    (And THANK YOU, Bear. For getting me hooked on that crack.)

….a phrase that has been uttered, thought, and written many times before and will be many times again.

foodiecart

the support is really appreciated. And you won’t be dissapointed. Our main chef comes all the way from miyagi, japan and also graduated from vantan(tokyo,japan). She is an amazing chef as well as a wonderful person. these crepes will be legit.

foodiecart

bump

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

neat!

pinkgloomy wrote >>
    I miss J crepes so much, got one every time I went to Harajuku. I’m so excited! >_<

It’s about to get a lot more LA over here, as if the taco trucks weren’t enough.

Tenzo
    Participant

foodiecart wrote >>
    the support is really appreciated. And you won’t be dissapointed. Our main chef comes all the way from miyagi, japan and also graduated from vantan(tokyo,japan). She is an amazing chef as well as a wonderful person. these crepes will be legit.

Kudos on the plan. I like it and really applaud your authenticity.
    As for vegan, not for me. I want animal parts on my crepe

foodiecart

thanks tenzo. we’re gonna wait to see how many people ask for the vegan crepe before we decide to do it or not. like i said before, there’s not much space on the cart and our crepe batter is time sensitive so the fewer types of batter the better.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Do you have any pics of this goodness? I’d love to be able to see what we’re talking about here. :)

foodiecart

no, but that’s a good idea. i will try to get some pics up by tonight.

Mercurius
    Participant

Any idea where you are going to be located (to start?) Sounds great.

foodiecart

we think we want to start short north, maybe campus, maybe downtown, and then random places like dog parks and special events. We are also going to be catering. we are open to suggestion. For example, if you know a ton of people will want a japanese street crepe at your office building and we aren’t busy, we could come out to your building for a little while.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I think you should start in Italian Village…you know…like right in front of my house. ;)

foodiecart

will do.

misskitty
    Participant

House calls? Oh shit this rocks!
    I’m only joking but
    I am excited and looking forward to trying the food out. Best of luck
    Mmmmmmm FOOD

foodiecart

thx. miss kitty

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 86 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: