Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Jack in the Box, Columbus soon?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Jack in the Box, Columbus soon?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

bjones7
    Participant

jackinbox.jpg

I know I know, we don’t need another fast food restaurant, but call it my personal food pleasure followed by hours of running the calories off.

They literally have a smorgasbord of fast food! From hamburgers, to breakfast 24/7, to deep fried tacos and in between! They would definitely win over the hearts of OSU students and gastric bypass surgeons! Has anyone else tried their food?

I first had it when I lived in San Francisco, but now I see they have expanded to Cincinnati. Just a matter of time until they come to Columbus, I would think? I mean 20 years ago we didn’t have any steak ‘n shakes and 10 years ago we didn’t have Sonic’s but now look at Columbus (..along with its obesity numbers) .

Like I said, we don’t need another fast food restaurant, but its sure tasty!

Chicken
    Participant

Dude, Jack in the Box is nasty. Wait, except for those churros.

moni86
    Participant

Im from Tucson and moved to Columbus Ohio I miss jack in the box you guys need to make one here there is nothing like that here

Taz Devil
    Participant

If you have a super hankerin’, I believe that there is one towards Dayton. Passed it the other day coming back from Cincy.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I would get all up in Jack’s box.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

If you have a super hankerin’, I believe that there is one towards Dayton. Passed it the other day coming back from Cincy.

Yeah, looks like there are two outside Cincy:

http://www.jackinthebox.com/locations?lat=39.353786&lng=-84.371258

OneBagTravel
    Participant

“Do we need ’em?” -Karl Pilkington

Schoolboy
    Participant

I remember being excited once for Sonic. All because they offered different menu options. That chain is absolutely disgusting.

GCrites80s
    Participant

^I also despise eating in my car. Eating in cars might have been fun in the ’50s when cars all had vinyl bench seats that were 6 inches off of the carpet and zero nooks and crannies but it sucks now.

Schoolboy
    Participant

^I also despise eating in my car. Eating in cars might have been fun in the ’50s when cars all had vinyl bench seats that were 6 inches off of the carpet and zero nooks and crannies but it sucks now.

100% agree. Here I thought that Chipotle and Piada pretty much proved that many American’s share in that same thought.

Most of us are willing to climb our fat American asses out of our vehicles for slightly slower but much higher quality food stuffs.

Gus W
    Gus W
    Participant

You can dine-in at the Athens Sonic. :)

Schoolboy
    Participant

The quality of food is still disgusting at best :)

There are only 3 drive-thru fast food chains that I can stomach. Chick-filet, raising cains, and sometimes steak’n shake. In that order.

Someone had told me once before jack’n the box rivalled the quality of steak’n shake… so just maybe I’ll be pleased with it. They were however demographically biased. Not getting my hopes up like I did with Sonic because until they came here I had heard nothing but good things. Will have to pass judgment when the time comes.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: