Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

J. Gumbo's

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining J. Gumbo’s

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

no love for the campus location?

Different franchise owners, so they run different promotions sometimes.

ChadM
    Participant

Correct, Walker. I own the Downtown Columbus (Gay Street) J. Gumbo’s. A large amount of our customers (lunch, dinner, happy hour, weekend and special events like Moonlight Market) are regular, loyal customers to our Gay Street store, so I try to offer promotions and events (like this, to our Facebook folks, those on our email lists, etc) at our specific location as a thank you for supporting us. There are also times when we offer promotions, discounts or Groupons across multiple locations.

Also — In July, we will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary on Gay Street, so stay tuned for details of what we’re planning!

Thanks,
    Chad/J. Gumbo’s Gay Street

Graybeak
    Participant

Yes indeed. I learned about this next appreciation day from a flyer stuck under my windshield wiper while in a parking garage.

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: