Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

This topic contains 131 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Coremodels Coremodels 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Was youtubing some Always Sunny stuff and came across this…I actually remember this commercial too, but I’d never have made the connection.

geoyui
    Participant

Kindergarteners singing Dayman:

surber17
    Participant

Why is Peter Griffin in the background? What do they teach them at this school?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

bayrea
    Participant

This whole season has been great. The Wade Boggs episode, Charlie Works, and this weeks Asian Creampie have been soooo good. Glad it’s back on point.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

This whole season has been great. The Wade Boggs episode, Charlie Works, and this weeks Asian Creampie have been soooo good. Glad it’s back on point.

Worth a revisit? I kind of started tuning out Season 5/6-ish. Felt like it had kind of run its course…

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Totally agree with bay, I think this season has been the funniest in years so far. Nothing too over the top, just the gang being terrible to each other again.

Still could use more McPoyles though.

DavidF
    Participant

Charlie wearing a Silent Woman t-shirt. (infamous bar in Whitehall)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Great interview (so far… I’m only halfway through it) with Rob McElhenney on WTF. Likely worth a listen for Always Sunny fans.

http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episodes/episode_582_-_rob_mcelhenney1

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Saw that the other day, and as someone who remembers vividly those movies, that is perfect.

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.