Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

This topic contains 131 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Coremodels Coremodels 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 132 total)
  • Author

joev
    Participant

Except with Reno 911, it was never funny.

I’m enjoying this season quite a bit. Come on – Gail the Snail? Classic.

DPetey81

“Egg!”
    That video was hilarious.

But, yeah, this season definitely doesn’t stack up to the previous ones. Still good for some laughs, though.

Columbuzz

joev wrote >>
    Except with Reno 911, it was never funny.

*gasp* You take that back.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I don’t think I’ve consciously subscribed to the “I don’t think it’s cool any more because it’s too popular” mindset since High School. ;)

I dunno… it just seems like the laughs have been fewer and further between this season. Maybe I’ve just gotten used to the formula of the show.

Anyway, Reno 911 was an excellent short-term concept, and I think some people might have liked it more than others (myself included) because of a previous love of The State… but it really peaked for me at some point during the second season. They should have probably ended it awhile ago…

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Ok… the last two episodes (Dennis & Mac Break Up, and The D.E.N.N.I.S. System) were both pretty solid. Perhaps I was calling this show over a little prematurely. ;)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I got a copy of that, it is definitely my new, favorite Holiday special.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Can’t decide if I’m more excited about this premiere, Supernatural/Smallville premiere, or finding out once and for all wtf “The Event” is.

“Mac Fights Gay Marriage”

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Meh. A few smiles here and there… but sort of a weak season start. Last season wasn’t that great either. Get better, Sunny!!!

The episode suffered from what most of the “meh” episodes suffer from.

Not enough Charlie.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Agreed. Charlie is by far the most fun to watch. There have been some great episodes that focus more on the other characters though, so I know they have it in ’em.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

FAT MAC!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 132 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.