Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

This topic contains 131 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Coremodels Coremodels 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 132 total)
  • Author

joev
    Participant

I’m halfway through the second season on Hulu. I really like the show. No where near 30 Rock, but in the top 5% of TV comedies.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Tonight people!

p.s. If you have Wideopenwest, they just added FX in HD this week (which was sweet for The Shield and Sons of Anarchy!)

zp945
    Participant

Coremodels wroteTonight people!

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot and would have been mad tomorrow.

honavery

Pretty good last night. Wild card!

Anyone know if they are posting the new ones online anywhere? I don’t see them on Hulu yet.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

honavery wrotePretty good last night. Wild card!

Anyone know if they are posting the new ones online anywhere? I don’t see them on Hulu yet.

:lol:

You know, you had to wonder what insane topic they’d tackle next. I mean, we’ve had molestation, incest, racism, mentally handicapped, terrorism, abortion, crack addiction…

Cannibalism had to come up at some point!

My favorite laugh out loud scene though, was probably Dee getting waterboarded.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8vqHErSkmQ&hl=en&fs=1%5D

Daz
    Participant

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Watched the first four episodes this afternoon. It grew on me fairly quickly. I agree with JoeV’s recent assessment that it’s not quite as good as 30 Rock (or the Office for that matter) but definitely a funny show.

I will be watching more.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Ok, I’m all caught up now (except for a few episodes that for some reason aren’t on Hulu). Great show. I love it. Some fine comedic moments in there.

Mercurius
    Participant

Walker wroteOk, I’m all caught up now (except for a few episodes that for some reason aren’t on Hulu). Great show. I love it. Some fine comedic moments in there.

The new shows are on Hulu but they aren’t posted till eight days after it previews on TV.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Walker wroteOk, I’m all caught up now (except for a few episodes that for some reason aren’t on Hulu). Great show. I love it. Some fine comedic moments in there.

I gave you a way to watch them asshat :lol:

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Coremodels wroteI gave you a way to watch them asshat :lol:

I just haven’t had time to get on there yet to look for them.

Merc, I’m not talking about the new episodes. I’m talking specifically about episodes 3, 4, 5, 12, and 13 from Season 3. They are not on Hulu for some reason.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I’ll have to remember the Cat Food + Beer + Huffing Glue recipe next time I’m having trouble falling asleep.

joev
    Participant

Walker wrote

Coremodels wroteI gave you a way to watch them asshat :lol:

I just haven’t had time to get on there yet to look for them.

Merc, I’m not talking about the new episodes. I’m talking specifically about episodes 3, 4, 5, 12, and 13 from Season 3. They are not on Hulu for some reason.

I noticed that too. I stopped after Season 3, episode 2. WTF, Hulu? I expect my free TV now!

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

best…musical…ever.

Daz
    Participant

Coremodels wrotebest…musical…ever.

I think the rape scene went really well.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 132 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.