Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Is cu mssgebrd just a crclejrk of frnds who try to be cool?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Is cu mssgebrd just a crclejrk of frnds who try to be cool?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 214 total)
  • Author

Rockmastermike
    Participant

so… i guess the answer to the original question is “yes, if that turns you on”

Klablut

Awesome! 192 posts and almost 3,000 views on a bs post that I thought Walker would just delete anyhow. Thanks for proving my point.

Cookie – thank you, thank you, thank you. You get it. The others, yet again (yawn) are like ants to a candy bar. Dropped at crcle jrk no less.

Manatee
    Manatee
    Participant

“Is cu mssbrd just a group of friends who post on any dumb thing while they’re bored at work, and then occasionally have interesting and relevant conversations?”

Congrats.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Klablut wrote >>
    Awesome! 192 posts and almost 3,000 views on a bs post that I thought Walker would just delete anyhow. Thanks for proving my point.
    Cookie – thank you, thank you, thank you. You get it. The others, yet again (yawn) are like ants to a candy bar. Dropped at crcle jrk no less.

I just blew a six roper, guess I’m out.

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Klablut wrote >> Cookie – thank you, thank you, thank you. You get it. The others, yet again (yawn) are like ants to a candy bar.

What about me do I get it?

Rockmastermike
    Participant

Klablut wrote >>

Don’t flatter yourself. people will post on any thread that’s kinda funny when they’re kinda bored and this thread became the funniest in quite a while.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Rockmastermike wrote >>

Klablut wrote >>

Don’t flatter yourself. people will post on any thread that’s kinda funny when they’re kinda bored and this thread became the funniest in quite a while.

Seriously. The lulz are strong here.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Right. This thread has become silly.

Bear
    Participant

Cookie

Rockmastermike wrote >>

I’ve been on vacation for a while, but if this was the funniest thread, I’m not going to bother catching up on the rest of them.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Cookie wrote >>

Rockmastermike wrote >>

I’ve been on vacation for a while, but if this was the funniest thread, I’m not going to bother catching up on the rest of them.

Cookie wrote >>
    Just don’t read his posts.

Cookie

rus wrote >>
    Just don’t read his posts.

What? Whose posts?

michaelcoyote
    Participant

Cookie wrote >>

Rockmastermike wrote >>

I guess it depends on if you think semen jokes are funny.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

Cookie wrote >>

Rockmastermike wrote >>

this was the lulziest in a while. I don’t think you have missed much.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Rockmastermike wrote >>

Cookie wrote >>

Rockmastermike wrote >>

this was the lulziest in a while. I don’t think you have missed much.

True… haven’t had any good trolls in a while.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 214 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: