Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Is cu mssgebrd just a crclejrk of frnds who try to be cool?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Is cu mssgebrd just a crclejrk of frnds who try to be cool?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 214 total)
  • Author

Klablut

It does not matter what you say or how important the topic may be. A gang of CU nerd regulars will more than gladly gang up on you and try to force you out of meaning dialogue.

They just want to be viewed as seeming to be cool. Sitting around in their underwear – watch out, many friends will back them up and try to persuade you to join their cult. Pathetic losers the bunch are but they will never give up. They dont have a life, shop at WalMart and do not give a crap about future generations. As long as they can get goods for half price – well da gon it – they won. Greed is good my friends. Greed is good.

Core_Models

I think you need a hug.

Daz
    Participant

I think you’ve missed the point entirely, and that is sad.

roy
    Participant

edit: happy post deleted after I became aware the OP is a angry plagiarist potty mouth.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Underwear? In this hot weather?

gramarye
    Participant

Klablut wrote >> Greed is good my friends. Greed is good.

It is indeed, it is indeed. This is why I’ve arranged a secret dogfighting match between your avatar and Core’s, with lucrative admission prices being charged to a discreet group of the CU Inner Circle and their trusted connections.

bman
    Participant

Come folks, at times it does feel like a gang beating when you disagree with certain someones, then they go all personal on the other poster. See Pilsner, except I think he is into all that.

gramarye
    Participant

bman wrote >>
    Come folks, at times it does feel like a gang beating when you disagree with certain someones, then they go all personal on the other poster. See Pilsner, except I think he is into all that.

I’ve had very respectable disagreements with people like kitoba, Manatee, and, for that matter, even Core.

P.S. It’s your avatar vs. rus’ in the other semifinal. :-P

bman
    Participant

gramarye wrote >>

bman wrote >>

I’ve had very respectable disagreements with people like kitoba, Manatee, and, for that matter, even Core.

What’s this about my avatar? lol

gramarye
    Participant

bman wrote >>

gramarye wrote >>

bman wrote >>

I’m setting up dogfighting matches for profit (to spend at Wal-Mart). ‘coz, ya know, greed is good and all.

Promotional flyers in Papyrus will be delivered by cannibal courier after 10 p.m. due to new parking meter hours.

We’re hoping the winner stays in Ohio rather than bailing on us in an hour-long televised facepunch.

Tenzo
    Participant

important the topic

Must have missed that one

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

As long as I get to drag the Griggs boathouse into the thread, I’m satisfied.

bman
    Participant

gramarye wrote >>

bman wrote >>

gramarye wrote >>

bman wrote >>

I’m setting up dogfighting matches for profit (to spend at Wal-Mart). ‘coz, ya know, greed is good and all.
    Promotional flyers in Papyrus will be delivered by cannibal courier after 10 p.m. due to new parking meter hours.
    We’re hoping the winner stays in Ohio rather than bailing on us in an hour-long televised facepunch.

No fair … Rus’ dog is MUCH bigger, Dexter needs to take on a yorkie or something. lol

rus
    rus
    Participant

gramarye wrote >>

bman wrote >>

*notes pooch reading over my shoulder*
    *hears gun safe open*

Hey… HEY… when did you get opposable thumbs??

*woof woof ARF!*

:-P

rus
    rus
    Participant

bman wrote >>

gramarye wrote >>

bman wrote >>

gramarye wrote >>

bman wrote >>

No fair … Rus’ dog is MUCH bigger, Dexter needs to take on a yorkie or something. lol

Dude… your pooch is named Dexter? As in blood splatter? Cool :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 214 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: