Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

iPad Mini

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Who’s planning on getting one?

http://www.apple.com/ipad-mini/overview/

leftovers

Have an iphone so I think I would rather go big on the tablet size. If I did not have the phone the smaller ipad would be my choice.

ricospaz
    Participant

I have a Kindle Fire and Iphone 5, I’ll pass

Pickerington_Kyle
    Participant

It looks totally cool, but not having a retina display, and having a smartphone and laptop already I think I will pass.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Buying one for my son so he’ll quit hogging my iPad.

murfmurphy
    Participant

Mister Shifter said:
    Buying one for my son so he’ll quit hogging my iPad.

You know he’ll still want your iPad. Right?

geoyui
    Participant

what people in LA think of the ipod … ipad mini.

RiderRider
    Participant

When would you use the Ipad mini? Is there a time when the Ipad is too big and the iphone is too small?

Walker Evans
    Keymaster

RiderRider said:
    When would you use the Ipad mini? Is there a time when the Ipad is too big and the iphone is too small?

I could be wrong… but I’m guessing the iPad Mini is targeting the audience who doesn’t already own both an iPhone and an iPad. ;)

RiderRider
    Participant

Phone > mini-tablet > tablet > slim-laptop > laptop > all-in-one desktop > desktop!

What am I missing? Would we throw mp3 player before phone? Maybe not since it doesn’t really have a inputable cpu?

Edit – I personal home server at the end

Graybeak
    Participant

RiderRider said:
    Phone > mini-tablet > tablet > slim-laptop > laptop > all-in-one desktop > desktop!

What am I missing? Would we throw mp3 player before phone? Maybe not since it doesn’t really have a inputable cpu?

Edit – I personal home server at the end

ipod touch at the beginning. unless you would consider that micro-mini tablet.

Walker Evans
    Keymaster

What about your GPS, video games consoles, 3DSes and home theater PCs? ;)

Mister Shifter
    Participant

http://gizmodo.com/5955985/apple-ios-chief-leaves-jon-ive-takes-control?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Pretty huge development happening right now with Forstall leaving and Jony Ive taking over Human Interface.

Pretty awesome news if you ask me. No more stitched leather & skeuomorphism.

geoyui
    Participant

Kimmel again:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.