Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

in canada milk comes in bags

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion in canada milk comes in bags

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

captain janks
    Participant

bagomilk.jpg

crazy canadians :lol:

drew
    Participant

Nursing children here can relate.

Those infantile Canadians, what with their Terrence and Phillip…

BreakfastwithNick
    BreakfastwithNick
    Participant

Do they have electricity up there yet?

joev
    Participant

God I hope it’s not the kind that can sit on the shelf, unrefridgerated, for months like the Euros drink.

Andrew Hall

I am a bit concerned about plastic and milk, but do wish that retail milk came in those bag-in-a-box things like cheap wines. Be great for keeping it fresh, child getting a glass for themselves, maximizing fridge space, etc.

A.

Manatee
    Manatee
    Participant

shmack

in china, you can get beer in a bag:

scottlitch
    Participant

Milk in bags, that photo brings back fond memories of childhood trips to my grandparent’s house in Brossard, Québec.

enzo
    Participant

Cool. I am sure it is super thick plastic so it will not leak or get punctured easily. It would take up less space in recycling bins!!

Manatee
    Manatee
    Participant

Milk should only come in breasts or glass bottles. Everything else seems like a one-way-ticket to estrogenic plastic compounds giving young girls puberty 3 years early. Word!!

Roland
    Participant

Does anyone want to bake me some chocolate chip cookies and share a bag of milk?

num num num!!

enzo
    Participant

Manatee wrote Milk should only come in breasts or glass bottles. Everything else seems like a one-way-ticket to estrogenic plastic compounds giving young girls puberty 3 years early. Word!!

I just bought some yogurt for my son in a glass bottle from Wildoats. He loves it. They sell milk in glass bottles. Speaking of milk, today I visited my brother and his wife and their new baby. I breastfed my son and so had no clue about bottlefeeding. OMG what a pain!!! Bottles are horrible. Why doesn’t someone invent a FORMULA HAT….like the beer hat but place formula and proper nipples on the end so that the mother can have her hands free at least and maybe catch a 20 minute nap.

Elongate the tube (gosh cleaning that could be an issue…maybe make them disposable??) add a proper flow nipple and viola

Beer Hat

I know there are apparatus to make it seem like you are breastfeeding–seems strange maybe but my sister in law said she would love to have one. I never knew how expensive formula was either :shock: wow!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: