Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Ideal venue for a Bollywood dance night

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Ideal venue for a Bollywood dance night

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

thespiceage
    Participant

Hi all,
    Any suggestions for location for a 21+ Bollywood night? I am DJ with my own equipment and am looking for a place to host this. Diesel has hosted this type of stuff in the past but they are now closed. The short north/park street area would be preferable. Thanks!

Chris Sunami
    Chris Sunami
    Participant

There’s a nice party room behind Strongwater. I think they rent it out for special events.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

There’s a nice party room behind Strongwater. I think they rent it out for special events.

They do, and it’s a great space, but I think they’re moving more toward private events and less of the dance party nights. Both O-GEE and Damn Girl are no longer there…

http://strongwatercolumbus.com/events/

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Brothers Drake or MINT?

thespiceage
    Participant

Mynt is no longer open. Anything with a capacity of 100 would be great. Great suggestions please keep them coming!
    Thank you!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Mynt is no longer open.

Not Mynt… MINT. ;)

http://mint-collective.org/

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Neyoh’s bar hosts different themed dance parties on different nights of the week. not the coolest place in the world, but I bet you could get that set up.

smegs
    smegs
    Participant

Try the Bosco Center downtown. They’re trying to up the use of their facilities (and liquor license)!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

KEEP LOCAL JOURNALISM HEALTHY.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE