Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Hub Mixed Use Apartment Development in The Short North - News & Updates

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development The Hub Mixed Use Apartment Development in The Short North – News & Updates

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 901 total)
  • Author

the finance fund sign has been there for at least 6 months.

turnedNOTburned
    Participant

Wouldn’t have it been fun to do large scale murals of moving trucks in front of that location for “Art Al Fresco”?

bababoohi

Anyone who checks this thread a purchaser?

surber17
    Participant

I am not, but a couple of the people are … I know JD3 is.

surber17
    Participant

surber17
    Participant

Jergarr27
    Participant

They could’ve put that empty lot to good use this summer! It would’ve been cool if they put a temporary stage there for live performance art during Gallery Hop.. or any night really!!

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Time for some ice skating!

Jergarr27
    Participant

Snarf wrote >>
    Time for some ice skating!

Ice skating in the Shorth North during the holiday season! I think that’s a great idea…!!

Mercurius
    Participant

Remember when people were excited about this development more than a year and a half ago? I walked by today on my way to vote and some guy was letting his dogs go crap and I thought that was the most use it’s seen in a long time.

bababoohi

Yep. I quit.

BWAHAHA

Does anyone live in a project that was built by these guys? If you did, the likelihood that you’d buy from them ever again would be miniscule. Unless, of course, they’re dangling a transparent carrot over your head like they do with most of their staff.

Findfred.com is their new cash cow–since most of the city is onto their game, it became necessary for them to go nationwide. That’ll be the same pool they’ll need to pull Ibiza buyers from, as locals should all but know better. If you haven’t pulled out yet and this thing does go up, don’t say you weren’t warned……ASK SOMEBODY.

surber17
    Participant

People I’ve talked to love The Dakota.

Well, it’s sounding very close to “official”. Ibiza has lost 33% of their reserved deposits and the city no longer has a building permit for the project. Additionally, there have been several liens put on the property. News sounds bleak for Ibiza.

On a lighter note…Happy Thanksgiving!! :0)

bababoohi

ShimmyKnocker wrote >>
    Well, it’s sounding very close to “official”. Ibiza has lost 33% of their reserved deposits and the city no longer has a building permit for the project. Additionally, there have been several liens put on the property. News sounds bleak for Ibiza.
    On a lighter note…Happy Thanksgiving!! :0)

Is there a website where I can see this information from an official source? I don’t doubt you, just wondering.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 901 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: