Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Hub Mixed Use Apartment Development in The Short North - News & Updates

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development The Hub Mixed Use Apartment Development in The Short North – News & Updates

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 901 total)
  • Author

surber17
    Participant

Yeah i searched for it on the Franklin County’s Sheriff Department’s website. Saw the other foreclosures on High Street, but not that one.

Oak
    Participant

I went ahead and did the research for if you want to keep track of things. From the Ohio Secretary of State:
    Business Name:IBIZA, A METROPOLITAN OASIS Trade Name/Original Filing Jan 07 2008 200801101122
    Agent Info: Apex Realty Enterprises, Llc 861 North High Street
    Columbus Ohio 43215 07-JAN-08 Active
    So far nothing that i can find at http://www.fcmcclerk.com shows that an offical motion of foreclosure has been filed unless it was filed under a dba and not “ibiza” or “apex”.

CbusIslander
    Participant

Another interview will be nice. Or at least an update from the main “source”

CbusIslander
    Participant

Foreclosure on empty land? Aren’t taxes applied after the building is built? As I recall the city did give the developer a tax break for this development.

Brant
    Participant

ShimmyKnocker wrote >>
    P.S. Why do you think the building next door is for sale ($1.9MM). That is an ARMS property that they are trying to sell to raise capital and stop the foreclosure. The only problem, the building is not worth $1.9MM!!

If not a source for the foreclosure news, do you at least have a source for this property listing?

Come on people, The Jackson is going on strong! And people think I nitpick, yeesh. I still wonder if they’ve considered just keeping the original 5 story building but ditch the glass tower extension.

JD3

I received a letter from Arms Properties about my inquiry and they claim that everything is full steam ahead. So one of two things is happening; either they are blatantly lying or they’re telling the truth and things are just taking longer than expected. I tend to believe the latter until I see proof otherwise. I have documentation of their word that it’s going forward. I have seen no documentation for a forclosure.

aaminian
    Participant

I contacted WCMH news last week about looking into this. They seem like they’re up for it, but they wanna talk to a financially interested party (which I am not). Would anybody who put down a deposit be willing to talk to somebody from Channel 4? Gimme your info and I’ll put you in touch.

Coreroc

if I was someone with money investied I would go either directly to who took my deposit in the first place for a response or a lawyer if I wasn’t getting a response. Why don’t you just give channel 4 Rajesh’s contact info I believe he has a fincial interest.

aaminian
    Participant

Coreroc wrote >>
    if I was someone with money investied I would go either directly to who took my deposit in the first place for a response or a lawyer if I wasn’t getting a response. Why don’t you just give channel 4 Rajesh’s contact info I believe he has a fincial interest.

I think they’re just trying to do their homework and/or find a “victim” before they decide whether or not to contact ARMS.

JD3

I think this is a great idea. I don’t think it will help much, but it would be nice to put some heat on them or the state. If it is indeed the state that’s holding the project up, then okay. But if it’s not then I doubt Ibiza would go public and blame it on the state. Something like this would put someones feet to the fire.

aaminian
    Participant

JD3 wrote >>
    I think this is a great idea. I don’t think it will help much, but it would be nice to put some heat on them or the state. If it is indeed the state that’s holding the project up, then okay. But if it’s not then I doubt Ibiza would go public and blame it on the state. Something like this would put someones feet to the fire.

Exactly.

You put down a deposit on a unit, didn’t you? Would you be interested in talking to someone from channel 4?

JD3

aaminian wrote >>

JD3 wrote >>

Exactly.
    You put down a deposit on a unit, didn’t you? Would you be interested in talking to someone from channel 4?

I PM’d you.

cbusguy

Ruscilli filed a Civil case against ARMS in January…Don’t know if related to Ibiza case # 09 CV 001263

Then…It looks like Apex Realty Ent. (ARMS) filed a Civil case against Ruscilli in March. Maybe this is what is stalling the project? Case #09 CV 004728

http://fcdcfcjs.co.franklin.oh.us/CaseInformationOnline/caseSearch?V92o27o02TpQdDh5WRRT

JD3

cbusguy wrote >>
    Ruscilli filed a Civil case against ARMS in January…Don’t know if related to Ibiza case # 09 CV 001263
    Then…It looks like Apex Realty Ent. (ARMS) filed a Civil case against Ruscilli in March. Maybe this is what is stalling the project? Case #09 CV 004728
    http://fcdcfcjs.co.franklin.oh.us/CaseInformationOnline/caseSearch?V92o27o02TpQdDh5WRRT

That’s very interesting. I wish there was some indication of what this case was about.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 901 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: