Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

I like Google offers more than Living Social and Groupon

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion I like Google offers more than Living Social and Groupon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Groupon adds another revenue stream.
    From an email:
    I’m excited to tell you about our newest innovation—we’re calling it Groupon VIP. We got here by asking our customers, “If you could wave a magic wand over Groupon, what would you change?”
    Three ideas came up again and again, so we built the VIP program around them:

Book First: Get early access to deals and first dibs on making reservations.
    Buy Past Deals: Get exclusive access to our Deal Vault to grab previously closed and sold-out deals.
    Anytime Refunds: Swap any deal for Groupon Bucks—even after it’s expired.

That’s Groupon VIP in a nutshell.*
    Because you’re a valued customer, I want you to be among the first to give VIP a try. Membership is only $29.99/year, but you’re invited to take it for a spin with a 3-month trial on us. If you don’t love it, just cancel.

cheap

sounds like groupon is cash poor

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: