Our City Online

Messageboard - Classifieds

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

I have some free craft items

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Classifieds I have some free craft items

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    derm
    derm
    Participant

Three separate things that need a good home.
    1. Peach baskets, rectangular wooden with handle peck baskets from Lynd’s. Have about 8-10 of them. Someone crafty could easily use them. About a little bigger than a shoebox. All in good shape. What can I say, we like peaches at the derm house.
    2. Fabric remnants- mostly all from Chelsea House, foot square or a little bigger, all different colors and such I would love to either donate to someone or to get them recycled. I don’t want to pitch them to spend eternity in a landfill. Anyone know of a recycler for fabric let me know.
    3. Miscellaneous drawing items, colored pencils, markers, perler beads, crayons(whole and broken) odds and ends. My kids are now teens and don’t color like years past. I would love if someone had a recommendation for a truly needy place for this. I think I will contact the family center near Leonard, always tons of kids when I volunteer. But if not and you want nearly a milk crate of coloring stuff, let me know.

Contact via PM, I will check daily.

stinkybomb
    Participant

You could always drop these supplies off at Wholly Craft.
    They house the Supply Closet in their basement.
    It’s a treasure trove of random/donated craft supplies. People can name their own price for the gently used craft-me-downs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: