Our City Online

Messageboard - Politics

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Election Results - November 2, 2010

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Politics Election Results – November 2, 2010

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 200 total)
  • Author

BCNation
    Participant

Along those lines- what do you think the biggest election night upset will be tonight? My pick is the Governor’s race, with Strickland over Kasich as my upset choice.

berdawn

BCNation wrote >>
    Along those lines- what do you think the biggest election night upset will be tonight? My pick is the Governor’s race, with Strickland over Kasich as my upset choice.

I hope to fuck it’s Reid over Angle.

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

why do you care about that race? Have family that will be affected that live in Nevada?

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

Mercurius wrote >>
    At the Hyatt and Renaissance Hotels – depending on who is winning.

leadin’ that bandwagon…

gramarye
    Participant

For the national and big state races, RCP, most likely.

For the local ones, not sure. Probably the TV. Maybe the Akron Beacon-Journal Web site.

rus
    rus
    Participant

berdawn wrote >>

BCNation wrote >>

I hope to fuck it’s Reid over Angle.

*scratch head*

Why do you care about Nevada? Or is it more about democrats losing in general?

berdawn

Nitsud Regnifloh wrote >>
    why do you care about that race? Have family that will be affected that live in Nevada?

I take it as an indicator of the level of stupid with which I will be confronted in the coming months. It’s not a perfect ratio, I’m sure, but more clear than say the FL governorship or the AK senator.

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

do you work in Nevada?

rus
    rus
    Participant

berdawn wrote >>

I take it as an indicator of the level of stupid with which I will be confronted in the coming months. It’s not a perfect ratio, I’m sure, but more clear than say the FL governorship or the AK senator.

By this, you mean opposition to Obama administration policies?

Or do you plan on running into a lot of people from Nevada, whom you expect to be stupid if your preferred candidate doesn’t get elected?

berdawn

rus wrote >>

berdawn wrote >>

Or do you plan on running into a lot of people from Nevada, whom you expect to be stupid if your preferred candidate doesn’t get elected?

If you think Ms. Angle is a person of intelligence and able to offer leadership, then I don’t think there is much discussion possible.

joev
    Participant

The only reason anyone would vote for Sharron Angle would be to obstruct all policy from being enacted. She’s made perfectly clear that she has no intention of accomplishing anything.

rus
    rus
    Participant

berdawn wrote >>

rus wrote >>

berdawn wrote >>

If you think Ms. Angle is a person of intelligence and able to offer leadership, then I don’t think there is much discussion possible.

I’ve no idea. Her best quality might be “not Reid” in the eyes of Nevada voters for all I know.

Just trying to understand why you care at all, and how you’d “encounter more stupid” if Angle wins election in Nevada.

I think you mean “Angle would not support Obama administration policies, which I support”, but really I’m not sure.

Mercurius
    Participant

rus wrote >>

berdawn wrote >>

rus wrote >>

berdawn wrote >>

I’ve no idea. Her best quality might be “not Reid” in the eyes of Nevada voters for all I know.
    Just trying to understand why you care at all, and how you’d “encounter more stupid” if Angle wins election in Nevada.
    I think you mean “Angle would not support Obama administration policies, which I support”, but really I’m not sure.

No, that’s not true. Nevada has the option of voting for “None of the Above.” I’m not sure what happens if None of the Above wins though.

berdawn

rus wrote >>

berdawn wrote >>

rus wrote >>

berdawn wrote >>

I mean that a sizable chunk of my fellow citizens have apparently lost their damn minds.

rus
    rus
    Participant

berdawn wrote >>

I mean that a sizable chunk of my fellow citizens have apparently lost their damn minds.

Where “lost their damn minds” is defined as “don’t agree with me”?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 200 total)

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: