Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

How are Friday's at Bristol Bar?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife How are Friday’s at Bristol Bar?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see, by the thread below, that Saturday’s rock at Bristol but it’s tough for my wife and I to make it on Saturdays so we were going to go tonight and meet some friends but wanted to make sure it’s a good night to go.

What’s the setting like there on Friday’s?

Thanks guys and gals!

Scott

dru
    Participant

we were there last friday for happy hour – good specials from 6-8. there was a decent crowd of 30+, which filtered down to 3-4 shortly after the specials ended. all that is to say there is a lull before the night crowd comes, so I would either hit it early or later, not in the middle.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Dru for the reply. Yeah we both work till 7 and by the time we get dinner out of the way and such it will be later around 10:30 or so when we get there.

So we should catch the late crowd just getting going. :)

enzo
    Participant

Go on Saturday.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

enzo wrote Go on Saturday.

Um…I think he said they can’t go Saturdays…hence the question about Friday………………………………………………………..

enzo
    Participant

I have no idea if there is even a DJ and who it would be tonight that is why I say Saturday…..no risk, always rockin.

We could start a big promo of our own and make it awesome for you…..EVERYONE GO TO BRISTOL TONIGHT…BIG PARTY…DJ TBA. :wink:

shmack

bristolbar.com wrote

FRIDAYS

Bristol Bar invites you to enjoy a hard drink every Friday while guest DJ’s spin the best in House music.

DJs Include:

DJ Palvo Komas, 4CAST, Nick Tatmam, DJ Clockwork, DJ Ethics

Anonymous
    Inactive

HAHA I like the big promo idea…SO let’s all go to Bristol tonight! haha

misskitty
    Participant

I usually go on Fridays. There was DJ last time and it was not packed to the brim with people. :D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: