Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Hotel

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Roland
    Participant

ches08 wrote yea, the Lofts sounds awesome. I’ll check it out this afternoon. Sounds like a winner though.

great! so what time should we be there?

ches08
    Participant

well, we are getting there at 3 to hang out and what not. but then having people over at 9 to pre-game before walking to the bars! anyone is welcome!

enzo
    Participant

What about the bath part?

ches08
    Participant

that is what the 3-9pm and 2am-??? is for!

Roland
    Participant

enzo wrote What about the bath part?

Get in line!

enzo
    Participant

Roland lets get a room and have an unofficial CU bath meet up with champagne cocktails and absinthe!

drew
    Participant

enzo wrote Roland lets get a room and have an unofficial CU bath meet up with champagne cocktails and absinthe!

Beware, Enzo. Erotic puppy kicking just isn’t doing it for Roland anymore…

enzo
    Participant

Drew you are the rain on all of my parades, that is ok though. You are what you are and I will love you anyway.

drew
    Participant

enzo wrote Drew you are the rain on all of my parades, that is ok though. You are what you are and I will love you anyway.

Hey, I’m just trying to look out for you. Don’t say you weren’t warned…

enzo
    Participant

I do not know what the puppy kicking is and the pink pony are all about???????

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: