Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Hotel

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

enzo wrote Baths with candles and techno are the best. I will find out about the Great Southern…I think there is a room there with a soaking tub.

here.

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1418902

enzo
    Participant

osulew wrote

enzo wrote Baths with candles and techno are the best.

Nothing says relaxation and romance like a rave in the bathroom.

I”m surprised you don’t substitute glowsticks for candles.

I was not being serious. If I were taking a bath with techno going I would not be able to get in….

Best bath music Hotel Costes compilations…..soaking tub, candles, NO JETS.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

enzo wrote If I were taking a bath with techno going I would not be able to get in….

Which would be appropriate the next time there’s a “What if Enzo were taking a bath?” thread…

Roland
    Participant

ches08 wrote ya know. i was just looking for like a fun night out. It’s my boyfriends birthday, we’ve been together 4 years, we live together, and I just wanted to do something different. So I thought staying downtown would be a nice close little get-a-way. I was just trying to incorporate as much into it as possible. lol

Enzo has an interesting swing you should borrow.

ches08
    Participant

:)

enzo
    Participant

Roland wrote

ches08 wrote ya know. i was just looking for like a fun night out. It’s my boyfriends birthday, we’ve been together 4 years, we live together, and I just wanted to do something different. So I thought staying downtown would be a nice close little get-a-way. I was just trying to incorporate as much into it as possible. lol

Enzo has an interesting swing you should borrow.

Me as a swinger or the yoga swing?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

enzo wrote Me as a swinger or the yoga swing?

http://www.columbusunderground.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15579

turbo ninja
    Participant

I’m pretty sure the Westin Great Southern will give you a 15% discount if you live in Ohio.

They’re also running a special on the AWESOME Presidential Suite – $500 for the night if you stay Sunday-Thursday. The primary bathroom is incredible and has a jetted tub.

I went to the hotel’s grand re-opening last week and they had the suite open for tours. Hella classy, and even the normal guest rooms looked really sleek and modern for such an old hotel.

http://specialoffers.starwoodhotels.com/Westin_Columbus/so.htm?IM=PP_LHN_SOP_US_WI_1045&

enzo
    Participant

I was trying to figure out where he was coming from to say NO to each. I have offered totally helpful suggestions.

Baths are great—especially when it is so chilly outside!!

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

enzo wrote I have offered totally helpful suggestions.

enzo wrote Baths are great—especially when it is so chilly outside!!

Yes…helpful indeed.

Cookie

enzo wrote I have offered totally helpful suggestions.

You have five posts in this thread that don’t answer the question.

And now I have one.

enzo
    Participant

The Lofts has garden soaking tubs for this weekend $289++ per night—this is seriously my favorite hotel in columbus—

For a truly unique experience, try The Lofts Hotel, 555 E. Nationwide Blvd. (tel.800/73-LOFTS; 614-461-2663; http://www.55lofts.com). Built in the former Carr building, which dates back to 1882, the exposed brick, wood beams, modern stylings and floor-to-ceiling windows signify the expansiveness of loft-styled living. Details such as the New York City subway tiles in the bathroom, Aveda shampoos, and fine Italian linens have helped this relative newcomer gain a growing reputation as the chic place to stay. Rooms are also outfitted with high-speed Internet, Touhy executive desk chairs, and gourmet coffee; the hotel has an indoor pool, sauna, gym, and restaurant and is located in the Arena District. Doubles run $149 to $219.

ches08
    Participant

yea, the Lofts sounds awesome. I’ll check it out this afternoon. Sounds like a winner though.

ches08
    Participant

good suggestion. I got a two room king suite with the soho package at the lofts! Thanks!

enzo
    Participant

ches08 wrote good suggestion. I got a two room king suite with the soho package at the lofts! Thanks!

I am so excited for you. I do not know you but have been thinking about you and what you are doing and how I wish I liked someoneone enough to have an evening like that!!! Maybe my friends would be up for something like that… :lol:

The Lofts are seriously awesome—you can get to anywhere for $4 cab and it does not feel like a HOTEL it feels like you are staying in someones cool condo! I love them.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: