Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

HORRIBLE food and service at Mr. Eggs

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining HORRIBLE food and service at Mr. Eggs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author

CMH Gourmand
    Participant

Mr. Eggs is hosting a meet up for local Food Bloggers to launch his new line of egg creme sodas and locally sourced jerky products.

His is also launching a second pedicab powered mobile food cart that will be servicing the Peach District. Blogger Breakfast with Eggs Grub Guy Columbus has a write up of that addition forthcoming.

Manatee
    Manatee
    Participant

Duane is making his own balut. Run, run away. Run far away.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

His is also launching a second pedicab powered mobile food cart that will be servicing the Peach District.

As the warming sun heats the pavement, the city will see its first over-easy accidents.

myliftkk
    Participant

Who knew Mr. Eggs had a Scottsdale location?

It’s saying something that host Gordon Ramsay comes off as the reasonable, even-keeled one.

The British chef walked off the program for the first time in the show’s history, after the couple’s antics and finger pointing proved unsurmountable challenges. Some of the more memorable moments: the couple pocketed the waitstaff’s tips, admitted to firing more than 100 people, picked a fight with a customer who’d been waiting an hour for his pizza and served up pre-made frozen raviolis.

[url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/14/amys-baking-company-kitchen-nightmares_n_3274345.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/14/amys-baking-company-kitchen-nightmares_n_3274345.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular[/url]

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Oh man. “Amy, no one’s licking that.”

Manatee
    Manatee
    Participant

Oh the stories I could tell that would make Amy and Samy look like Supreme Court justices. But because so many of them involve real people who still live and work in Columbus, I’ll have to take those stories to the grave.

It’s what Duane and I talk about until the wee hours of the morning while we nurse our Prairie Oysters.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Maybe Duane was the long-ago dishwasher who spawned the immortal Dun told that fucking asshole we needed new mop heads.

Supposedly based on a real event.

myliftkk
    Participant

I see Mr. Eggs has expanded his empire to a Golden Corral in Port Orange.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: