Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Hillary Clinton

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Randy71
    Participant

I don’t trust Hillary Clinton because of the allegations that have come out against her. I voted against her. Because of the allegations, I honestly believe that she is not trustworthy. She should not be elected. I don’t trust Hillary to be in The White House. I wouldn’t even trust her to be the mayor of my town. For the sake of the USA, I hope she doesn’t win the nomination.

OSURob
    Participant

I feel that way about Cruz x 10

spfld_expat
    spfld_expat
    Participant

I don’t trust Hillary Clinton because of the allegations that have come out against her. I voted against her. Because of the allegations, I honestly believe that she is not trustworthy. She should not be elected. I don’t trust Hillary to be in The White House. I wouldn’t even trust her to be the mayor of my town. For the sake of the USA, I hope she doesn’t win the nomination.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Not to mention corporate owned and in the pocket of Wall Street and a total asshole.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

And the barker should smile more.

ntn
    ntn
    Participant

That’s an odd first post to a Columbus message board.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Cbussmallbiz
    Participant

we can raise Marie Antoinette and Benito Mussolini from the dead to run for president instead of hillhole vs. trumphole

Cbussmallbiz
    Participant

I’ve got to say I’m losing a ton of respect for baby boomer women that I over hear talking up their support for Hillary. I guess they would vote for a serial killer if it meant electing the first woman.
    If Hillary Clinton is a feminist icon so is Andrew Dice Clay.

Ned23
    Ned23
    Participant

Meh, she’s no worse than anyone else who’s held the office and better than some. People are just finally deciding it’s time to buck the old system.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below:

Support Journalism. Drink Coffee!

We’ve partnered with our friends at Stauf’s to bring you this limited-edition coffee blend celebrating 20 years of CU! Every purchase supports our mission of serving the community award-winning local journalism!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE