Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Hill-rome meijers outlot building... what is it?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Hill-rome meijers outlot building… what is it?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    rus
    rus
    Participant

tolemac5050 wrote >>
    5 guys…panera…IHOP…guess more reason to hit the gym more often

There’s an urban active in hilliard, right?

tolemac5050
    Participant

yep…plus a Metro Fitness

kcrissinger

If only it were a City BBQ and a Chile Verde……

If you look at the entrance breakups, none of those seem big enough to house an IHOP. Maybe IHOP is gonna enter into the old Knights Inn space. There is a drive-through built into the southern side, so a Panera with a drive-through seems probable.

takeasiesta

chipotle_cowboy wrote >>
    There is a drive-through built into the southern side, so a Panera with a drive-through seems probable.

I have never ever seen a Panera with a drive-through. I don’t think those exist.

plzd2seeu2
    Participant

I just passed the building yesterday and there was a sign showing three businesses, Panera, AT&T and Five Guys Burgers will be going into this location.

jaymiemarie

kcrissinger wrote >>
    If only it were a City BBQ and a Chile Verde……

yummmmm…LOVE chile verde!

takeasiesta wrote >>

chipotle_cowboy wrote >>
    There is a drive-through built into the southern side, so a Panera with a drive-through seems probable.

I have never ever seen a Panera with a drive-through. I don’t think those exist.

Its American man… give anything enough time, and it will evolve to have a drive-through!

takeasiesta

chipotle_cowboy wrote >>

takeasiesta wrote >>

chipotle_cowboy wrote >>

Its American man… give anything enough time, and it will evolve to have a drive-through!

Fair enough. We will engineer a way to be even lazier!

Cookie

takeasiesta wrote >>

chipotle_cowboy wrote >>

takeasiesta wrote >>

chipotle_cowboy wrote >>

And then maybe they could invent a bag you could eat so people wouldn’t even have to open it and take the food out, just cram the whole thing into their faceholes.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Cookie wrote >>

takeasiesta wrote >>

chipotle_cowboy wrote >>

takeasiesta wrote >>

chipotle_cowboy wrote >>

And then maybe they could invent a bag you could eat so people wouldn’t even have to open it and take the food out, just cram the whole thing into their faceholes.

My cat has discovered catnip is packaged in just such a bag.

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

Cookie wrote >>

takeasiesta wrote >>

chipotle_cowboy wrote >>

takeasiesta wrote >>

chipotle_cowboy wrote >>

they have edible bread bowls. you could always use the bag to poop in.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Chris Sherman wrote >>

Cookie wrote >>

takeasiesta wrote >>

chipotle_cowboy wrote >>

takeasiesta wrote >>

chipotle_cowboy wrote >>

Need to have the receipt printed on something soft. Or extra napkins. Whichever.

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

rus wrote >>

Chris Sherman wrote >>

Cookie wrote >>

takeasiesta wrote >>

chipotle_cowboy wrote >>

takeasiesta wrote >>

chipotle_cowboy wrote >>

Need to have the receipt printed on something soft. Or extra napkins. Whichever.

thats the most important step in this process.

GCrites80s
    Participant

Sorry budding Edisons, already invented.[/url]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION