Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Help me pick the perfect venue please!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Help me pick the perfect venue please!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Josh Rice
    Participant

Harvest pizzaria has a private party room above curio that can hold 25-30 people. Call harvest to see if it’s available the night your looking for.

murfmurphy
    murfmurphy
    Participant

I’d vote for Strongwater, Land Grant or even the Patio at Rehab as a good option.

meltsintowonder
    Participant

I recently had parties at Land Grant and Strongwater and we were very happy with both experiences. The Kickstarter room at Land Grant is too small for a group more than 15-20 but the private area to the right when you walk into Strongwater would be perfect. We ordered the food ahead of time so it came out just after we arrived and they have a nice offering for wine, beer, and spirits. It’s also very easy to park in the lot across the street.

Mike88
    Participant

I recently had parties at Land Grant and Strongwater and we were very happy with both experiences. The Kickstarter room at Land Grant is too small for a group more than 15-20 but the private area to the right when you walk into Strongwater would be perfect. We ordered the food ahead of time so it came out just after we arrived and they have a nice offering for wine, beer, and spirits. It’s also very easy to park in the lot across the street.

+1

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Harvest pizzaria has a private party room above curio that can hold 25-30 people. Call harvest to see if it’s available the night your looking for.

this is a great space, but I’d say max 12 to 15 people.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE